12/28/20

Thanks Mabel!

 
 Today I want to say a special thanks to my gal Mabel for spoiling me again this Christmas.
 
Just look at all the pressies she sent;
 
 

 
My very own Christmas ornament,
 
 

 
 Some VERY delicious treats,
 
 


 
 and a new raincoat!!!
 
 
 
 The raincoat came in handy during the rainy, windy weather we had for Christmas Day!!


 
She even sent me some fresh kisses(teeheehee),
Mama says I have to share these with the rest of the pack. You know, share the love...teeheehee
 


  
Of course my favorite part of the pressie box was the gorgeous picture card of the most beautiful pug in Blogville, my gal Mabel!!

Thanks Mabel for all the wonderful gifts, you really know how to make a guy happy!!


 

We are joining Sandee at  Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!

 

 

 

 

20 comments:

  1. Arty, you sure picked a keeper in Mabel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Mabel is and she sent you such wonderful gifts, Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great she send you so many nice things. Mabel really is your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pressie package you got, Arty. That raincoat looks so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arty
    Mabel is not only Princess of Agility she also knows the way to her Guy'z heart.
    That raincoat is quite stylish and very flattering.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    My word, you got spoiled!!! The coat is pawfect fur ya and as for the treats - well, I am glad that you are going to share them around a little. I do miss seeing Mabel and Hilda on our screens - I hope they will be back with us in the new year. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you hit the jack pot, Artie. make that the ArtiePot... Mable out did her gifts for her dog she loves... I need a bowtie like your bone that says I love my dog, for bob to wear. so happy for you and all your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to score, Artie. Mable did it up right.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all your siblings and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, that Mabel is a real doll! You've obviously been a very good boy this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, it's so good to be loved, especially when it involves treats! XOX Lucy and Xena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My CoD! Mabel is the bestest! You really rock that raincoat too!
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww.that was so nice of Mabel and her Mom. Super gifts - we love how handsome you look in your raincoat. And those treats look yummy!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What great presents! Please say hello to Mabel from us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mabel is not only gorgeous but very giving! What a wonderful bunch of gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad you liked your gifts Arty! I love mine too (Hilda really likes Woodstock!)
    smoochies!
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a very caring boyfriend and you should be rewarded for that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, that Mabel is a pretty grreat gal. You look very handsome in your new raincoat!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!