9/12/22

Sunny Football Punny


 
 What are you laughing at Mama...I haven't told you my Sunny Punny yet!
Sheesh, silly Mama...
Today, in honor of the beginning of American Football Season, I have a football Sunny Punny for you!

 
 22, 43, SillyMama...HIKE!
(that's football for Ready, Set, Go!)
 
 Why did the football coach go to the bank?
 
 
 To get his Quarter-Back!!
BOLBOLBOL!!!


 
No Mama, my hat is NOT funnier than my punny!
(This is my"I'm a tough girl", game day face!)



  
We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!
 


 

14 comments:

  1. We think it's pretty much a draw between the hat and the punny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    The whole post wins... (what fence, I see no fence)... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. when the first photo popped into sight, I started laughing loudly, turned the computer to show Beaus daddy your football hat, continued laughing loudly the rest of the post. the face at the end got the loudest laugh of today

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good one. We are happy the Vikes really smashed the Packers. Now whatever happens doesn't really matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cracked us up, Sunny! You are so cute in your football hat and game face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're most adorable, Sunny. You're funny too.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Java Bean: "GOOOOOAAALLL!"
    Lulu: "That's soccer."
    Java Bean: "No it's not. It's fĂștbol."
    Lulu: "But we're not talking about fĂștbol. We're talking about football."
    Java Bean: "Well now I'm just confundido ..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL good one Sunny and you do look quite cute in your football attire :)

    xoxo,
    Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your joke was great but that hat, Sunny!☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have the best puns sweet Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Umm, we kinda think your Mama's right, Sunny. XOX Xena, Lucy and Riley
    Nope, your pun is much more punny than your hat, Sunny! You rock! XOXOX Chia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!