3/7/24

Friday Nature Walkies

Howdy effuryone! Welcome to Nature Friday, where we can meet some new friends and maybe share a picture or two of what nature looks like around Blogville. 
This week, I thought it would be nice to take you along on a 
pretty walk the pawrents and I went on last weekend.

When Daddy and I go for walks, we like to walk FAST. 
It was a beautiful day with blue skies and cool temperatures, pawfect walking weather. It's also nice weather for slow pokes like Mama who take 87 million pictures while 
when she tags along.

She found a weird looking cactus, I'm thinking it may be a little green man disguised as a cactus, what do you think?

We also found this little pointy Agave plant,

This little Yucca had a leftover bloom stick from last summer!

What we like most about this walkie is the view of the Sandia Mountains(plus it is only a short drive to this trail).

Desert art with the Sandia Mountains in the background!

It's so nice to live close to these beautiful mountains!

It's even better to be able to have a view of the mountains while
walking with Daddy(and leaving Mama in the dust!).

I'm such a lucky dog to live in the middle of all this pretty nature!!

 
 
Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page. 

14 comments:

  1. Riosy you are indeed lucky to live among such beautiful nature, and to be able to go exploring it with your wonderful Mama and Daddy.
    Oh and by the way, all cacti look weird to me!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Extra special indeed... Particularly as mama remembered to bring pose props with her! 😉 Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx (who pawmisses she will be back on NF next week!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picturesque walk is so different from mine and we think that cactus does look like a little green man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. here our walk is the opposite, beau and I leave daddy in the dust, no photos are taken and there are no beautiful mountains. right now instead of sand we have catkins off the oak trees spraying yellow stuff all around us... I think that might be an alien cactus left behind when the mother ship took off. so much beauty, so little time to see it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom is worried you might have snakes on a walk like that. Do you have snakes around your area? I know she wouldn't go walking with us in some places like that on one of our trips as there were snake signs around. Otherwise the areas are beautiful and she likes to take photos but not walk much. We all love to walk fast and so does Mom, so it works well. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place you took us to, Rosy. You are so cute in your leprechaun unicorn outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Rosy OMDs you are all kinds of adorable today! Love your attire and for certain your are your Daddy's girl. as for "I'm thinking it may be a little green man disguised as a cactus, what do you think" I agree with you. Bryan would be walking with you and Dad and I would be hanging back with Mama....we are shutterbugs
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu: "Hmm, it looks like somebody has been nibbling on that one cactus. Do we know Chaplin's whereabouts before that walk?"
    Chaplin: "I have never eaten a cactus! I just ate the top of a pineapple. NOT the same thing."
    Lulu: "Looked like a cactus to me."
    Java Bean: "Ayyy, I like to walk fast too, Rosy! At least until there's something that needs extensive sniffing!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a fun walk with lots to see pretty Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, we love the beautiful Sandia Mountains. And those blue skies are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chia: I leave EVERYONE in the dust, especially Riley.
    Xena: I don't even try to keep up with you when you run off, Chia. I found out the hard way the one time I followed you that Lexi's Dorothy was right. "There's no place like home."
    Lucy: We have mountains lining one whole side of Chattanooga and a river lining the other side. It's real pretty here, too. We even have those cactus planted in our own back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the only way I am seeing that on a walk is if it went for a really long one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely day for a walk. I'd also enjoy outdoor activities if the views are as beautiful as that.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!