3/20/24

Thankful Thursday

 
This week we have so much to be thankful for, and we thank Angel Brian for giving us Thursdays to reflect on them all! 
 
First of all, I Rosy, had my teeth cleaned yesterday and, other than one little cavity I'll have fixed in a couple of weeks, everything went peachy keen!!

Next, Spring has sprung and everything is budding!

The pretty baby lilacs are growing up and should be in full bloom soon!

The choke cherry bush is busy blooming away already!!

Of course, the biggest thankful we have this week is our first trip in CeCe!!
 
We leave tomorrow morning for points south and can't wait to tell you all about our adventures when we get back!


 
 

Thank you Angel Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop! 

10 comments:

  1. You are so lucky getting to take a road trip. We sure hope we get into some trials in May that will give up at least one big road trip. I think we have road trip withdrawal at our house. Have a great time and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are wearing your Easter Bonnet on your trip, you look so sweet and cute. your spring flowers are gorgeous... since your heading south, maybe there will be no snow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo a jam packed Thankful Thursday. I look forward to taking a virtual trip with you in CeCe.
    And seeing Mama's pretty photos of more spring popping up
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Java Bean: "Ayyy, road trip! Have fun, amigas!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are so cute and sure have lots to be thankful for. We can't wait to hear all about your CeCe adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travels, girls. We can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW pretty girls, those are some really good thankfuls, especially the teeth thing. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think when we get our teeth cleaned it is more traumatic for our parents then us

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your thankful list, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rosy. I bet your mouth smells better after your dental. Mommy keeps saying my breath stinks and she can't figure out why because she brushes my teeth and doesn't see any tartar or anything at all on my teeth. She's going to ask the dogtor when we all go to the vet's in April. XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!