Today, we are thankful we are headed out on a Mountain Adventure tomorrow morning!
We will be heading up to the mountains of Colorado for a long weekend of walkies and relaxing in ArCee!!
We may not be around commenting tomorrow and Monday, but we'll be back Tuesday to catch up with everybuddy!!

I hope you have a grand time.
ReplyDeleteHave fun, deep breathing ... that cool mountain air!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteYou galdogs be sure to get mama to photograph every moment and then share it with us, 'kay? Oh, and be sure to have a furbyoulush time! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Hope you have a fun trip and do some good hiking!
ReplyDeleteYou two look ready for adventure. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your mountain get-away!
ReplyDeleteOh Rosy and Sunny you are adorable as always ~ Have grand time this weekend ~
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
Nieces Rosy and Sunny very very happy you and your hard working staff will have a lovely fun relaxing weekend. Safe travels and have lots of fun
ReplyDeleteAunty C
Have loads of fun, girls, and watch out for rattlesnakes. We saw the Oceanside Animals had one one at their house. *shudder* XOX Xena
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice thankful sweeties and I know you two will have a grand adventure! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteI’m thankful you get to go on a trip and we get to see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Have fun in the mountains! I wonder if they have any snow up there ..."
ReplyDelete