6/25/09

Daddy's Home, Daddy's Home!!!

It was late last night when I woke up to big door close sound. I was way tired, cause I usually don't let no one in the door with out seeing them first.



I looked up and wow, am I dreaming....Is that Daddy???

Oh my goodness, I was so tired that I couldn't even hardly open my eyes for a picture. I am usually very smiley in my pictures.



My Daddy Human and Me!


I made sure to welcome Daddy back this morning with lots of wake up kisses. I love to kiss the humans....Daddy ever so much because he lets me kiss lots and lots!!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Dory,

    I'm glad your daddy is home again. I bet you will have lots of fun now!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that your Daddy is home, I am jumping up and down. I love when my Daddy comes home.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dory! You look very happy to have your Daddy home! (I'm lucky because my Dad doesn't go away very often - and when he does, he usually takes me with him!)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dory - glad your daddy is home that is a special time!!!! thanks for following me - I like finding new friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dory
    You are a very pretty dog! Thank you so much for visiting our blog - we always like to meet new friends.
    We are so glad your Daddy is home - he looks very pleased to see you - and you are happy to see him.
    Still should he be arriving late and waking you from your slumbers?
    Have a word with him Dory - we find these humans need to understand the rules.
    Our beauty sleep should never be disturbed.
    Welcome home Daddy!!!
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!