6/26/09

Shouldn't it be All About ME?? or Meet my Stupid Brother Bilbo

My Mommy human says I HAVE to introduce my big brother today, All I have to say about this is,

I thought it was all about ME and MY backyard??? grumble...such a MAMMA's BOY!
Align Center


OK...so here are pictures of....
......His butt


His ear and tongue while he scratches his itches


His silly curly tongue

Uh oh....now he might cry...


Here is a good smiley picture

OK, so this is my big brother Bilbo. He is 7 years old and is a Llasa like me. Well, not like me cause Mommy says he was the "runt" and that's why he's so little and is different. He has hydro...ummmm hydro...well the scary vet man says his brain is just a little bit too big for his head. I think his head is pretty big because he tries to boss EVERYONE around, but when he tries to boss around Daddy or Mommy too much I have to growl at him! He follows Mommy human around EVERYWHERE and tries to lead her. She had to read that silly dog whisperer book to try and find a way to make him stop and let her be ALPHA
(good luck Mommy *puppy snicker*)

Don't get used to seeing him tooooo much, but I might mention him sometimes....

Happy Smiley Weekend to Everybody!

9 comments:

  1. These pictures are ADORABLE!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dory I think because of that head thing you might have to give Bilbo a break. I am glad that I don't have a brother though. Please I beg of you , destroy that book and do it now. Never mention that name again. He is "the man we do not speak of". You and I know who the Alpha is and soon they will learn as well. I do have to laugh with you.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dory,

    I have a younger brother so feel your pain. Mom made me let Banjo take over my blog one day a week. He posts toons on Tuesdays. I guess that is fitting cause he is silly. BOL

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though it IS all about you (and it SHOULD BE!!!), you might want to consider having your Mom submit the tongue picture of Bilbo to this contest: http://rockycreekscottieadventures.blogspot.com/2009/06/stick-out-your-tongue-100th-post.html

    Because he does have some good tongue curling going on there!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    PS - I like how your first picture of him shows his butt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dory - it was nice of you to show us Bilbo - you should be very nice to him since he's special and all - But I gotta say = I'm really glad I'm an "only dog" -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your stupid older brother.. I dont have one Dory... I might get one or a sister Boxer.. I heard my mama and daddy saying something about a boxer for me to play wiffs.. woohoo...
    Bilbo is cute though... for 7 yrs old I thought hims was a puppy..
    Bell girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angel Dory I didn't comment on this first time around so here I am better late than never I guess...
    MOL
    What a trip we had together my little girlfriend...and it was my please to be your friend and be included in all the fun and frolicking you came up with baby girl until we meet again I'll say 'be seein' you and kitty kisses and love

    The highlight of our blogging career was meeting you, Mama and Arty in 2016....mom still talks about holding you and how soft and sweet you were
    Love Madi your best kitty friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. We weren't acquainted 'back then' but this was a sweet enough post where I had to comment. So sorry your little man has joined his sweet sister. I'm sure he's pawfectly A-Ok with Dory now. ❤︎

    ReplyDelete
  9. We didn't know each other yet back when Dory wrote this. It is so sweet. I had to go back and read it after you mentioned it in your tribute to Bilbo. What a cutie he was!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!