3/11/10

Our FUN FUN FUN Family Road Trip!!!

We went on a FUN FUN FUN trip last Saturday!! I know Bilbo has tried to tell you it was "scary" and "boring" and that Mama and Daddy kidnapped him....PAPHEWY! It was fun!! We got to spend the WHOLE DAY with Mama and Daddy in the Daddy's bye bye machine going BYE BYE!! Life just doesn't get much better!!

1-Why-are-we-up-so-early
At first I wasn't sure why were up so early....

2-Did-you-say-bye-bye
Mama put on my harness and my pretty pink scarf. Then she said the magic words that always make my day, B-Y-E B-Y-E. Oh yes, I can spell them too...

3-buckled-up-for-safety
We buckled up for safety. As they say here in Texas, Click-It or Ticket!

4-Watching-for-friends
Then we here on our way!!! The scenery was beautiful and the sun came out after we left Austin behind!

5-Uh-Oh-Speeding-is-BAD
Uh Oh....looks like someone didn't "click-it" so they got a ticket.

6-Potty-break
I asked Mama if we could take a potty break and guess what??? She said YES!!

7-Potty-Break
We pulled over and Bilbo and I got to go for a walkie first with Mama and then with Daddy TOO!!!

8-Road-Sign
There is s sign Daddy, make sure to go towards Ft. Worth!!!

9-Almost-There
Almost There!!!

10-Sibes-Walking
When we got there Daddy went in a store and Mama took Bilbo and me for a loooonnnnnggggg walkie!! Look, we are practicing walking like the A04 and the OP Pack!!

11-Police
We wondered what a Police Store front was....Does anybody know???

Before I knew it we were back in the car and Daddy had hew brand new watch...he says it is just like the kind that Dirk Pitt wears....I don't care what kind it is, I love it because it is the reason for our FUN FUN FUN day!!

12-Sleeped-all-the-way-home
I sleeped most of the way home.....and when I opened my eyes, we were home.

So you see, no matter what a certain grumpy puppy says, we had a FUN day with Mama and Daddy!!!

Mama made a video of MOSTLY ME, and not grumpy pants Bilbo, to show you just how FUN it was.

36 comments:

  1. We are happy to know the "true version" of the trip - looks like fun to us!

    XOXO
    The Rocky Creek Gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Dory, BUTT I'm kind of on Bilbo's side on this bye bye issue thingy. I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dory and Bilbo!!! Great road trip post!! Dory you are definitely enjoying your trip. Bilbo probably did too but he is a man of few words.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a FUN road trip, I love car rides!
    Don't know why Bilbo thinks it was bad:(


    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bilbo is a home boy from what your Mom says. Why not just allow him his opinion and his feelings.

    You, Dory, would have fun anyplace you went! By the way, did you take any Cheetos along?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, sounds like you had a fantastic trip. Wish Bilbo had enjoyed it as much!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dory, you seem to be a really good passenger and very appreciative that you were included in the road trip. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can spell?! That is Old Girl and Mr. Jason's one remaining weapon against me. Well, that and that they are bigger.
    Come back to F-O-R-um...FtWorth anytime! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dory and Bilbo it is great to be 8!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. All day ROTEs? I think Bilbo may have the right perspective on this one. I like the casual trip to the store, and I like trips in the House With Wheels, but Very Long Drives in the Box on Wheels? Yuck. I'm just saying. But if you had a good time, then I'm happy for you!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  11. FUN FUN road trip!!

    We like to click it or tick it in CA too....

    xo martine & the kiddlets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Dory, I could tell how happy you were by the looks on your face. You are Most Expressive, you know. I love car trips, too! Aren't they the Most Fun?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I just say ...

    I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dory,

    What a grrreat road trip that was and we bet Bilbo had a good time too but he would probably never admit it. MEN!!!

    And you should have stopped by here to see us, you weren't that far away!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look soooo pretty in your traveling scarf and your smile is great in the bye bye machine. I like to fall asleep for a shortcut back home too.
    Wags,
    Draco

    ReplyDelete
  16. you sure do look like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!
    Dory you had a wonderful trip !!!
    Nice to see al your lovely photo's
    :-)

    Hugs from Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  18. I knew it was so NOT what Bilbo said!

    Thanks fur sharing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was so cool I felt like I was riding in the car with you! Was that a Texas flag I saw? AND you have a store that sells KINGS? AND I saw a Texas Playhouse? WOW! We don't have any of those things in Minnesota! I think I will have to check this Texas thing out....Great post! You look like you don't like to get your feet wet either....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, it is almost like you guys went on different road trips!! :p You are going to have to work on getting Bilbo excited about road trips, Dory!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wish I could watch your video.

    Looks like you had a fun day! Any day spent with Mom and Dad is fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How exciting! I love going on car rides!!! Doesn't matter where you go - it's a blast!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dory, that looks like a super fun, time! I like your pink harness. I have one of my own and I always get very excited when I put it on because I know it means I'm going somewhere! Going places is the BEST!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  24. the pink makes you look extra cuteness
    your version seems so much fun compared to bilbo
    teehee
    pibble sugars and wee wags
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  25. That sure was a good roadtrip... and you travel in style, Dory... love your scarf. Fun getaway for the family, except for grumpy Bilbo, I guess.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  26. My mom says that every story has two sides! Now, I know what does she mean with that!
    Glad you had a fun fun trip!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great trip. We are happy to see you were all buckled up since the copper was around.
    Snuggles
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  28. Rock-n-roll video! Thank you for sharing your bye-bye with us, Dori. You got us very happy and excited. You're contagious
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun time! Anywhere with the pawrents is a good day.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, Dory, I totally agree! Getting to go with Grammy and Papa is the absolute best!

    Guess what! Grammy says that she was on that road, she thinks, when she flew to Dallas to visit with her son and his family a couple of years ago. Her daughter lives in Katy, TX and her son used to live in Cisco, but now lives in Strawn, TX and the Dallas airport is the closest to him. Gimli

    ReplyDelete
  31. Actually, a Road Trip in a CAR isn't toooooo bad... Just don't try it in the belly of a huge, roaring Monster Truck! Pippin

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's just like Rashomon -- same story, different POV!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a grand adventure!

    We loved seeing that you were responsible and buckled your seatbelts.


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo & Bonnie the foster

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!