7/30/13

Tuesday About Town - Eureka



Smiley Dory
Mama and I took a fun walkie at the Eureka Marina yesterday and saw lots of cool stuff!
This is me standing in front of the Carson Mansion....it is a VERY old house in Eureka and was built about a million years ago (OK...Mama says it was built between 1854 and 1855).




Carson Mansion
Here is a not as pretty picture (because I am not in it) of the Carson Mansion. It is now a country club called the Ingomar Club. 




Dory on Dock
 I am looking out over the Eureka Marina. Mama was amazed that I stood so close to the water,  I was 
feeling very adventurous!




Eureka Marina 
 Here are some of the pretty boats that were docked!




Dory taking a break
Mama and I took a break and sat on this bench for a few minutes.




Mama?
"Come on Mama, it's called walkies, not sitties!!"




Dory sees a birdie
Oooooooooo.....I saved the best for last, here is a picture of the prettiest boat 
that we saw today!





Eureka Marina
Isn't it pretty??? Maybe Daddy will buy it for us Mama!!


12 comments:

  1. Wowsers....that was a TERROR-ific walkie! Wish I could have gone with you. And that house looks like a SPOOK house. Wouldn't that be fun to explore!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mansion is great!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place to take a walk. Buy the boat, then you could live on the water. You would be 'Sea Dogs' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Dog Dory, that house is so cool - it is like something off the Adam's family!
    Love all the ships, you look like you are really enjoying it. So glad you have all settled into your new life so well.
    Dip Bridge Elliot and Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are cutest tour guide! What a beautiful mansion. It's as old as our momma
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, we did not know you were back - YAY!!! We have been away from the blogs since we so suddenly lost our sweet Thunder and missed all your new posts. You have a beautiful new home and we are so jealous that you get to go to the ocean. One day we hope we can get there too.

    You are looking wonderful, Dory, and Mom is in love with Arty:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howloo DOry ... I sniffed my way over from Dip Dips ~ don't tell my mom that I wondered off.
    Just came by to say "hi" cuz I love your hair, mine is the shortie kind.
    Well gotta run, I have chickens to herd.
    Bark on I enjoyed your walkie by the water.
    From Gabby Terrier at Whimsy Willows Farm

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure are having fun exploring your new city.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY COWS!!! That is one pawsome Mansion Dory!! (and your right, the pic with YOU in it was definitely better!! BOL)
    I sure hopes that you gets that boat! I sure looks cool!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't the Carson Mansion just gorgeous (it would look better with you in the shot Dory)? I always wanted to go inside and look around but with it being a private club that never happened.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If your pops buys that boat, Mabel and I are coming up for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a lovely walk you had Dory. What a pretty place. I hope your Daddy gets you a boat. You are such a cutie face and it looked like you were sticking your tongue(snickers) out at your Mama.


    Loveys Sasha


    grrrrrrrrrrrr to Bilbo

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!