7/29/13

Weekend ByeByes


GoingtoOcean
This weekend Mama and Daddy took Dory and me bye-byes together!!




Now don't get me wrong, I love my sissy Dory...but sometimes she can be pretty silly to travel with.....



ShestouchinMe
MAMAMA...Dory is TOUCHING me!!!





TEEHEEHEE
TEEHEEHEE...No I wasn't Arty...TEEHEEHEE





Notmyocean
Are we there Daddy...is this my ocea......WAIT.....I don't see any water.



ShoppingYAY
Where are we Daddy??? 




Petco
YAY!!! Shopping!!!!Friends!!!




ComeonDaddy
Dory: Come on Daddy, let's GO!!! I wanna see friends!!
Arty: Daddy...we are at the wrong place, where is the sand???





DADDY
What do you mean I is pulling too hard, I am just trying to get back to the car so we can get to the ocean.
You didn't have to put me in JAIL Daddy...and what, NO OCEAN today, NO FAIR!!!!!




BadDaddy

Silly shopping, all I wanted to do was go to my ocean....

It's not easy being the baby of the family!!

10 comments:

  1. Did you at least get a treat????

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. UhOh...Is that the evil eye, or what? Sorry bout the ocean thing. But at least you got to go bye bye. That's more than I got to do over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the baby of the family always got their way. Hmm. Guess your parents haven't heard of that policy yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you got some goodies while you were there! And maybe they'll take you to the ocean next time...

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last photo, did you get any treats?
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOL MOL MOL great post Arty and Dory!! I bet you'll have your paws in the sand very very soon but you had to go to PETCO to get supplies
    Hugs madi your bFFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wows Arty, you wanna go to your Ocean instead of the pet store????
    You are now officially a California Dog!!!! Congrats!!!
    Now, did you gets me some treaties???! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, sorry you didn't get to go the ocean Arty. But did you get a fun treat?

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Arty! Did you at least get something nice at the store???

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!