7/25/13

Thankful Thursday!!

This week we are thankful for Mama taking Arty to the beach! Arty likes it cause.......


FavoritePLaceEver
I just LOVE going bye bye!!



LovedaBeach
The beach has LOTS of fun warm sand to lay in!!




OnMyLongString
Mama puts me on my long string so I can pretend I am
a lone puppy prince exploring my kingdom



MyHappyPLace
and listen....can you hear it???

 


Pretty-Ocean
My kingdom has big, loud, exciting waves!!



Here is the reason that Me and Jakey and Bilbo are thankful when Mama takes Arty....



TooTired-for-Bities
After all that ruling he is WAY too tired for bitey facing us!!!



SweetDreamsArty
Nitey Nite Arty!!


9 comments:

  1. OH MY DOGS DORY YOU HAVE MOVED ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND OH WHAT A FINE LOOKING NEW BACK YARD YOU HAVE.
    WE ARE SO THRILLED TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE AIRWAYS.
    LOTS OF HUGS TO EVERYONE,
    YOUR BFFF
    MADI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it works out well for everyone!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely a win win situation for everybuddy!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your new place looks very nice. My family was in Austin the past 2 days checking it out!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to tire out Arty,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't the beach the best Arty. My Lily digs holes than pees in them
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have heard that the beach is close to the ocean and the ocean has fish. Do you think you could catch one for us Arty? Purry please.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! That beach is great! It makes EVERYBUDDY in the family happy!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD!! The bestest of both worlds!!! BOL
    BTW, Artie, I like goin' places too!!!
    Your Kingdom is much cooler than the places I usually go though!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!