7/26/13

Flower Fri-eekend

Happy Flower Friday/Weekend or...Fri-eekend!!


Bilbo  
Really Mama...Flowers???!!!





Pink-Roses
Ok.....so they might be a littttle bit pretty




DoryFlowers
I think flowers are a GOOD idea Mama!!!




ArtyFlower
They smell pretty Mama....BUT





Biteyface
BITEYFACE!!!!!! Much more fun than flowers!!






Thistle
Mama says this is a Tistle...




BiteyFace_2
ARTY!!!! No more biteyface....Look at the FLOWERS!!!




Jakey
I like flowers MUCH better than biteyface...how about you???

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers.
    We like anything better than biteface unless it's us doing the bitey. MOL!

    Happy Fri-eekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous but Arty is all about the bitey-face!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are Beautifuls!!!
    I do like the flowers, butts I also likes the bitey face...I'M TORN!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers but I love seeing all of your faces the best!



    Loveys Sasha

    grrrrrrrrrrrr to Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have lots of flowers in our yard, but love the bitey face the best.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh I didn't see this till Sunday. No longer the weekend :(

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!