12/3/14

Dear Santa......


We are joining Our friend Daisy the Scottie in the Santa's List  Blog Hop today!!



Ernie: You know Dory....Santa hasn't gotten your Christmas list yet. In fact,  he hasn't gotten Jakey, Arty or Bilbo's either; if you tell me, I can pass it along to him....
Dory: That's very nice of you Ernie!! 
I would really like Santa to help all my shelter buddies find homes in 2015!
...that, and maybe a new pink leash and a pretty pink hat!!




Ernie: Stay waaaaay over there Jakey and tell me what you want Santa to bring you, that is, if you don't eat me can stay on the nice list!
Jakey: Well Ernie, I would like all the kitties that live outside in the cold to find warm places to sleep
...and maybe a new ball and a elf toy that I can chew on without worrying about deading!




Ernie: What do you want Santa to bring you Arty??
Arty: I want Santa to convince the hoomans all dog breeds were created equal...and no dog breed should be banned!! 
Also, if he can talk Mama into finding me an Agility class and maybe a stuffy that can be JUST MINE (and NOT Jakey's) that would be COOL!!





Ernie: What about you Bilbo??
Bilbo: I would like all my senior dog friends at the shelters to be able to find loving homes...after all
SENIOR DOGGIES ROCK!! 
Also...I would like Santa to make Mama do everything I tell her to do whenever I need her to do it!!





Dory: What Ernie...Uh Oh.....Really??? 
OK I'll tell him...
 BILBO......Ernie says Santa can't make Mama do anything....







PHHHHHHHHTTTTTHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPP!!! I'm writing directly to Santa!!!!












27 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics here Dory! We sure hope that Santa makes all of your wishes come true!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my momma to do what I tells her to too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful Christmas wishes you all have, you made Mum's eyes fill with tears. We hope they all come true! You all just keep getting cuter :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet and we hope all your wishes come true. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping all your Christmas wishes come true (although the getting Momma to do what you want could be deal breaker !)
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the Christmas pictures!

    Santa wouldn't be able to control our Mommy either!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you pups think of other less fortunate pups before thinking about what you would like to have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your wishes and I hope they come true... but if Santa could control mom's that would be the hoot :o)
    easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Oh I do love all your first choices and think you deserve the backup choices for making the first choices. ... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so there is no confustion...
    THAT Ernie is NOT my Brother Ernie.

    Now about those lists... we think they are just PERFECT. You asked fur the exact Right thingys.. fur OTHERS and fur YOURSELVES.
    HEY yoursELVES... like the ELF Ernie.
    Butt we are Disappointed to learn that Santa Paws can't make the moms do what WE want them to. BUMMER.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhhh very sweet and kind puppies with wonderful wishes. We were away the first part of the week so we missed finding out about this post.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOL! I hope you all get exactly what you are wishing for this Christmas!
    Cairn cuddles,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Christmas wishes!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  14. What very kind and thoughtful Santa lists you all have!!! Phantom says to tell Bilbo that Santa will hear his wish and work on Mom!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look very cute. I'm sure Santa will be good to your this year; and we will ask Santa to help find homes for Senior pets.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have great Christmas lists!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice lists, everyone! Oh, and we love your header!

    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwww guys what wonderful sweet wishes. We wish that every kitty and puppy, young and old could find a loving furrever home too! Hope you all get your Christmas wishes! Good luck Bilbo with that direct line to Santa, maybe you can wish for just one day of things your way :)
    Luvs
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi and I have missed all of you. Thank you for the card, love and support. We love you all right back. Bilbo I am with you on the Mommy thing, but my Mommy says she does that already, whatever that means.


    Loveys Sasha

    grrrrrrrrrr to handsome Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a pawsome letter to Santa Paws! I love reading all the wishes and the festive pictures that accompany them! I have to admit, those Elf on the Shelves are a little scary to me...like clowns or something. I hope you get everything on your list! Thanks for hoppin' with me today!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pawsome list guys, we hope all your wishes come true.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Crikey ..... here's hoping ALL your wishes come true. You blokes make that modelling work look easy, aye?? Soooooo photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You tell 'em Bilbo! Of course we don't think Santa can make any mom obey all furry commands.

    We think your Christmas wishes are the best ever, hope they all come true.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  24. Grreat lists, you guys! Dory, Cinderella loves pink just as much as you do, but she's not so sure about the HAT thing. She hates having stuff on her head. She says it covers up her cute kitten-point ears.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!