12/28/14

My Birthday "Day"







Before I tell you about my Birthday-day, here is a reminder from Arty:

PJPAWTY PJPAWTY PJPAWTY
Why: to celebrate the inauguration of Murphy and Stanley as 
The 2015 Blogville Mayorz!
When: January 9th!
Where: Right here at Dory's Backyard!
What should I wear: Some furries are wearing jammies, some  are wearing bandaners and some are going to sleep in their furs...also, Mama wants to know if maybe you can have your human ALSO email a picture of you sleeping...that would be pawesome (not a problem if you can't)!

PLEASE EMAIL YOUR PICTURES TO MAMA BY BEDTIME ON 
JANUARY 6TH at the latest!
(beth (at) ebchristians (dot) com)

Now...back to Dory!
As most of you know Friday was my Eleventh birthday!! 
You may wonder what I did while my brothers were getting the house ready
for the big party.





When I woke up from my post night time nap Mama showed me the cool card Miss Madi and her Mama sent 
just for ME!



Miss Madi and I has bee my BFFF since 2009 and I love her sooooo much!!
Thanks so VERY much for the card Madi!!!





Marty the Manx also sent me this very cool card....
He is such a cute kitty handsome mancat isn't he??





Then Mama and I had a girls' morning and went BYE BYE!!! Bye bye is my most favorite thing to do, especially when we go shopping!!! We stopped by the pet store and got me a couple of things (including a new sweater that I will model later this week!)...



Mama, we better get home and make sure the boyz have everything ready for the pawty!!




Before you know it the pawty had come and gone.....Mama said I may have had one too many of Ruby's signature martini's...this is how she found me once everyone had gone!!!


Thanks to effuryone for making my Eleventh Birthday SO MUCH FUN!!!!


20 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday.

    Are it ok if I sleeps in da buff? I are a buff tabby after all, it'd be hard for me to sleep in da gray.

    P.S. - ya know what goes great at a pajama pawty? A bacon brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Dory ...... that party plum tuckered you out, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    sshhhhhhhhh; birthday gal getting well earned rest......hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dory my gal pal..you are most welcomed!! I'm so glad you day was a special as you are and it ended with you in dreamland remembering the fun.

    lots of hugs Madi your bfffff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday, Dory! Naps are always good!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dory that looks like fun and we hope you had the most wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dory Dear, that was one of the VERY MUCH BESTEST Pawties that Blogville has ever had... it was so Fangtastic to see all of our furends... wishing you..a Very much HAPPY BIRFDAY...


    So just how MANY of Ruby's Drinks DID you have, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be tired from all that partying
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had such a grreat birthday with your momma in addition to the pawty. It was sure a blast! We're only just now recovered from it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dory, I had the most pawtastic time at your pawty. thank you so much for inviting me and being the bestest hostess evers.
    Happy, Happy Burfday you sweetest of girlies
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a girls morning! wow! that's great! I only have a boys morning with my dad...
    btw: is it llowed to wear a mankini at the PJ pawty?
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, Mum says there is never any problem getting pictures with us sleeping. It is practically an occupation for us! Rest up for your next party sweet Dory. You are looking remarkably youthful for 11.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had such a great birthday Dory!
    We certainly had a wonderful time at your pawty. Looking forward to the PJPawty!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry we missed all the festivities! I hope you had a wonderful birthday AND a merry Christmas!
    Yours sincerely,
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy, happy Birthday!!!!!! I'm glad you had such an awesome one, sweet Dory!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're so glad you had such a great day for your birthday. That last picture of you sleeping is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Miss Dory your party was the bestest! We all had a blast! Thank you!
    Luvs
    Marty, Ralphie, Abbe and Anne

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!