12/17/14

So much to do....so little time


You know Dory...There are only SIX more sleeps until Christmas




OMD...that must be why Mama and Daddy are running like squirrels!! Mama has been
going away for hours at a time and coming in with all kinds of packages saying something about
shopping locally this year.




Then she wraps them all up puts them in boxes and takes them bye bye to the post office where they are delivering them to our relatives all over the United States. 


ANYWAY.....since she knows she has been real busy, she thought maybe you all and your peeps have been busy too.....
SO




Since we want to make sure efurryone gets to have a chance to go to my Birthday Pawty/Blogville Christmas Gala. We are extending the dead lion until 11:59PM PST Monday, December 22nd!!

Remember....
Dress for the pawty can be ANYTHING! We have some furiends coming dressed to the nines, others will be dressed in their Christmas gear...remember anything goes here at Dory's Backyard!! 

If you need some help with an outfit, we are more than happy to get you all "suited up" (or "dressed up"). Just send us a picture of your cute face (to bethblog (at)ebchristians (dot) com )

Feel free to bring a date OR come solo!!


We hear Ruby fixed up some cutesy couples and speaking of couples.....looks like Ruby did a great job fixing up  Arty and Jakey, they have been matched up with a couple of gorgeous East Coast Babes!! That's right, Chloe and Lady Bug have graciously agreed to go with Arty and Jakey!!!

It's going to be a night to remember for sure!!

25 comments:

  1. I gots me a cute date - Sully, dat handsome Scottie from Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are OVER the MOON excited about going to the PAWTY!! We thank Ruby so much for getting us all fixed up...now What to Wear?????? xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dory you are looking fetching in that Christmas bow. Tell your peeps that I think the Christmas header is clever and creative and super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute photos. My mom is running around like a squirrel too. We don't know what all the fuss is about, so we just try to nap while she goes nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat Ruby are one great matchmaker!! She found me a guy, Braeden da Scottie, who are not only a terrierist like me, but a Texan, too!! What gurl could ask fur more???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful pictures Dory! It sure is a busy, busy time of year.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make the PERFECT Christmas Card, so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL it is headless chicken time for us too. Looking very festive and lovely. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly look PRETTY today Dory.
    We hope EVERYBUDDY will come to your Pawty... it is going to be a LOT of fun. See you SOON....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really do look very pretty Dory.
    I'm gonna have to dig out something from the box.
    I'd luvs to come, but 'ave to come on my own. No one has asked me out, I fink it might be cos I am a red head, they think I'm feisty.
    Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think it is the same here, Dory. Mom is frantic with her long list of things to do, things to buy, things to wrap, and on and on. Company arrives Sunday so we are probably going to be in absentia for a while. We may have to get Mom to send you a pic to help us out for your party.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dory your look most gorgeous with your fancy red hair bow.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are still working on our pictures, but promise to have them to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are just totally adorable Dory

    ReplyDelete
  15. my mom shopped locally this year too... but that idea backfired. by now she has a pen for her mommas ipad. that's all.and the santas in the stores laugh their ho ho ho! at her when she comes home with empty hands :o)
    Ruby found a date for me too! I'm the happiest pup now!
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sssh, lets keep this a secret butt....i is hoping for a date!
    I do luffs your outfit, yous looking very cute
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my Dog, we will hound Mum into doing our photos tomorrow!
    We haven't even got our decorations up yet.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look absolutely precious in your little holiday outfit
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nobody should miss this pawty!!!!!!!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - A new POTP page will be announced tomorrow. You can follow us at http://blogvillepotp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. OUrs mom is nuts..enough said.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dory, you look so beautiful!! It is a crazy time of year with all that there is to do, but soon Santa Paws will be here and I can't wait.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am single since my girl Jazzi went to the bridge but I hope to attend. Maybe I can steal a dance with you since it is your birthday.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's been crazy busy here, too! I know my human has a whole list of things she wants to get to tomorrow and call it done, but we all know she won't really be done.

    I definitely don't want to miss the party! I think I have something to wear, I'll just have to get after my human to get things arranged!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  24. When we saw your cute pictures we took a break from holiday stress and just smiled and adored your cuteness. Thanks for the breather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the extra day. Our mom has been chained to her sewing machine working on pressies and Etsy orders.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!