3/8/15

Award Winning Monday!






I want to thank the lovely and talented fashionista, Whitley, for giving me the Liebster Award! If you haven't met the beautifully dressed, legendary zombie hunter click HERE or on her name to  go introduce yourself!





Now...hmmmmmmmm rules, rules rules......here they are:

1.  Acknowledge and accept of the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog where you were nominated. Check!
2.  Copy and paste the Liebster Award logo onto your own blog.Check!
3.  Link back to the blogger(s) who awarded you. Check! Thanks Whitley!
4.  Answer 11 questions posed to you by the person zombie hunter who nominated you. Check! (See Below)
5.  List 11 random facts about yourself. Check! (See Below)
6.  Nominate and link 3-11 other blogs  enjoy.
7.  List 11 questuns for your Liebster Award nominees on you blog.
8.  Inform your nominees by leavin a comment on dere blog.
Five out of eight isn't too bad..... 
We want all our friends to feel free to take this award for their very own if they haven't received it yet!!



Here are the cool question Whitley asked!

1.  Does ya like wearin clothes?
Yep, I sure do!! I can be found most times in my efurry day pink shirt.  I just love to dress up and be a supermodel for Mama's Flickr photos!!

2.  What are your favorite toy?
Hmmmmm, I love playing tuggy with my Daddy...so any type of tuggy toy will do!

3.  What are your opinion bout zombies and what are ya doin to protect your peeps from em?
I refer all Zombie sitings to Bilbo and trust that he will add them to the list of things he barks down and  scares off!!
  
4.  What wuz da last thing ya barked at?
I barked this morning to let my Mama in. You all do know that your staff cannot get in the door unless you bark very, very loudly and in your get under your Mama's skin highest pitch bark, right??
 
5.  What wuz da last peep food ya stole?
Do Bilbo's treats  count??  My peeps have NEVER given me people foods...no Crockett, not even BACON!! Anyways...I don't know what I'm missing...so I don't go after peep food (Jakey does tho!)
 
6.  Is ya a summer pup or a winter pup?
 Hmmmm...when I lived in the great state of Texas I was a summer pup...up here in NorCal it is only Spring and Fall....but since I love flowers I will stay a summer pup!

7.  Bark, bite, or both?
Unlike certain Black and White (ARTY) dogs, I would never bite any peep or pup, I do like to use my indoor voice to woof at the doggies on TV sometimes!
 
8.  What are da coolest place ya has ever traveled?  And I don't mean cool as in cold, ok.
Our road trip up here from Texas was the coolest time ever!! All four of us plus Mama drove for 4 days and stopped in three different hotels and I lost counts of how may states we left peemail in!!
 
9.  Do ya gots a middle name?
Nope, but Mama calls me by my first and last name if I am in trouble or aren't listening to her.
 
10.  Do ya like to watch TV?
I love to watch TV, lately we have been catching up on House of Cards....but mainly I love the kitties and doggies that star in the commercials when Mama watches the Foodie channel!
 
11.  What are da weirdest place dat NotMe has ever done his naughty bizness in your house? 
I don't do that kinda stuff in the house...no REALLY....but Bilbo,  he once went right in front of the back door on the dark rug...Mama didn't notice until she had tracked it ALL OVER THE HOUSE BOLBOLBOL!!!



 Here are 11 random facts about Moi....
1. Although I love dressing up like a girly girl...I love a good game of bitey face with my brothers just as much
2. I love to chase squirrels...but there are not any squirrels up here where we live :-(
3. My favorite thing to do is go bye bye
4. I have a clock in my head and know JUST when it is Greenie time!
5. Sometimes Arty and I snuggle....and I like it (don't tell Arty)
6. Mama says I make being a Senior Citizen look easy...
7. I am the Queen of the big bed...and like to sleep in until Mama MAKES ME get up!
8. I am the only one of our pack that eats my dinner all gone at dinner time
9. Sometimes (like now) I sit on Mama's lap and help her type my bloggie.
10. I love kitties....there, now it is out in the open!
11. Smileys always make a day better!!

 

23 comments:

  1. I's wif ya Dory - I's a girly girl, but me and Finn likes bitey face too. Sometimes a bit too much and da peeps pull us apart due to an incident a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Dory! You are such a beautiful girl!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL catching up on House of Cards too. Congratulations. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so very fancy :) There is no shame in being a cat lover. I live with two of them, sometimes I do really enjoy them, other times I chase them and try to catch them. It is more love/hate, but they make life a bit more interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved learning more about you Dory! You always look very stylish! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Dory...we won't tell anyone your like to SNUGGLE WITH ARTY!!!
    I WISH I COULD SNUGGLE WITH YOU TOO
    GREAT POST AND CONGRATS
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to your award! I never got bacon too... but I would like to try it :o)
    you have only spring and fall? wow that's great, we LOVE fall.... is there any free crib for a weimaraner in your neighborhood?
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a terrierific award you received, Dory. And so nice to learn some new things about you! Happy Monday
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the Award...
    OMD you did a super job of answering all the hard questions...
    We did NOT know that you liked kitties... WE love House of Cards... and are waiting fur Netflix to release last season...
    OMD you watch the commercials too? Ernie LOVES to do that... butt he often uses his OUTDOOR voice on them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on that cool award
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY, well done on your award Dory.
    I luffs this post, I haf learnt so much about you (and your brothers!)
    What a sweetie you are!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your award, we loved learning new things about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hari OM
    It was fun finding out a bit more about you dear Dory! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was fun to learn more about you Dory
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mum loves zombie films - she is slightly insane...
    You certainly do make being a senior look easy Dory, you are such a beautiful girl.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to you...that was interesting reading...we already gots it!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Dory congrats on your award! You look lovely today, of course. I like your lists and my peeps are loving House of Cards too...waiting for season 3.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  18. BTW: My Dad wants to know your trick for making senior look easy! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dory, you are one sassy fine pup! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dory, I love learning new things about you. It makes me feel very safe to know that Bilbo is a zombie hunter. I can sleep better now, no zombies here. You are a fashionista and girl you do wear it well!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your awardie gurl!!!!
    OMD, you never even had an orange?? Oh man, they are delish!!
    Nows, you like the kittehs??? Okays, I don't judge....

    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah... when my mom calls me Margaret Thatcher, I know I need to do a cute pose. And FAST!
    Yours sincerely,
    Mags

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!