5/22/15

Welcome Dance - Photo Booth!!


Most of you know this month Sarge is hosting Recruit a Pal to Blogville Month!!




To celebrate our new Blogville residents, Sarge is hosting a Welcome Dance on June 2nd!!!
If you haven' t gotten your picture to Sarge for the dance get it to him by May25th
you can read more about it HERE


We are hosting a Photo Booth at the Welcome Dance!! 
Just step into our photo booth alone, or with your BFF.....
(by sending Mama a picture OR if you have sent a picture prior that you want us to use, just give us permission and we will use it)
...and then
 out comes your Photo Booth Picture....
Jakey and Arty will demonstrate....


 Here they are getting ready to get into the Photo Booth...





Uh Oh....wonder what they are up to in there!!


 OMD...It's Iron Jakey and Lt. Arty!!!
BOL!!

Mama will post your photo booth pictures here on our bloggie during the dance on June 2nd!!
Email your pictures to bethblog(AT)ebchristians(DOT)com or let us know if you want us to use a picture we have on file by May 30th!!




16 comments:

  1. that photo boots are fabulous, there is so much fun inside when you enter such a booth with friends :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two pawfect Super Heros!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dory you and your bros and your mom are so talented!!
    Mom is gonna send you one of me with my guy Raz too....I hope that is ok
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD! OMD! OMD! I so want to do this!!!
    looks like fun!! I will have Mom get a pic to you!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this will be SO MUCH FUN!!! OMD I'm in and I'll send a pix right away. Oh, what a great idea and so very funny. This will be very pupular. Thanks bunches for hosting!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, we better send you our pictures fur sure!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    (gnashing of teeth and tightening of shoulders ).... I walked out of a booth last month having gone in for passport photo. No matter what I did I ended up looking very arrestable!!! Surely I oughta have come to you at the Backyard.... do you have one of me? I think you do, so please use that - if not lemme know!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such fun!!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD, is there any end to your talents gurl??!! LOVES IT!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is that?!?!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been away from the internets for 2 weeks so I missed this totally! What a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too too cute! Sending you a photo right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo booth thing looks fun. We will try to get our mom to get pictures to you.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!