10/11/15

Flashback Mama Mischief Monday....


Every year I like to remind everyone to be very careful when letting your pawrents dress you up for Halloween. I find my first Halloween Post from WAAAAYYYYY back in 2009 when I was a young and naive Lhasa serves as the best warning of all......

No Mama...NO!!! - From October 2009

Costume
I am having a dress rehearsal for Halloween, Mama surprised me with a new costume this year!!
What could I be this year???


Maybe I am Khyra???
Oooooo a floofy tail!! Maybe I am going to be Khyra,
 or maybe a big lioness that says....ROAR!!!!


Putting on the "Mask"
Oooo a hoodie!! I am sure I am going to be a lioness NOW!!!





I am WHAT????
How do I look Mama...like a scary LION????




This Cannot BE!!!
What???? No Mama, NO!!!!



Daddy???? Really????
Daddy...you are NOT going to let her do this are you???
DADDY???!!!!!




I is a SQUIRREL!!!!!
I AM A SQUIRREL????????
THAT IS IT!!!!!!




WANTED - NEW HOME
For cute white Lhasa with a bad haircut...
Must be a home that:
Does NOT do their own grooming
Gives me real human food including LOTS of cheetos!!
and most of all does NOT DRESS THEIR FURIENDS LIKE NASTY TREE RATS!!!!!




Wanted - Good Home for Cute Puppy

20 comments:

  1. A Tree Rat !!!! Oh nose!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...we know ALL about that tree rat costume...mama's grand dog had to wear it last year. He was MORTIFIED! You have our sympathies. On the other hand...mama hasn't made us try our costumes on yet...uh oh!! (You DO look super cute though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is seriously bad! I would put my paw down on that as well. I hope you can find a decent costume. There is still plenty of time. I have mine and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL MOL MOL DOry I remember that photo...and omds it still cracks me up...bless your sweet heart. I bet you'd rather been a feline anyday than a tree rat
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Cripes!!!!!!!!! Something good must have happened, though... cos you are still here to tell the tale &*> You are a most wonderful model, whatever the costume, Dory. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Jakey! Lady thought it was very funny, but we feel your pain buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my momma thought it is a panther costume... and because we pups stay together I said: yes, a panther... (when we ignore that nut lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will be right there to pick you up.... for shame on mama making you into a tree rat. but you did looks CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a HORRIBLE trick for your momma to play on you! Dressing you as a TREE RAT?!?! I hope you BIT her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha Ha - we do remember this post - your Mama tricked you then - don't let her do it agian!!!

    Have a great week.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh NO!!!! Yikes! Hopefully you won't have to be a squirrel again! Gah! How did you ever forgive her??!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh doG!!! You have a good reason to be cross!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This cannot be happening!!!
    You can come and live with us Dory :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A TREe RAT!!!!! OMD!! How could she!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear! Maybe you can tell people that you are the ghost of squirrels past. We promise not to tease you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're scaring me, Dory! I mean big time. You could hide here - bring your brothers, I think there is safety in numbers. I know we don't have any squirrel outfits here, or else Cam and I would have already been forced into one!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mommy loved this post the first time and she loves seeing it again!!! Poor Aunt Dory, the humiliation you must have suffered. I just know that will never happen to you again.


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heeheehee! I think you look cute in that costume, Dory!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!