1/11/16

This and That Tuesday

Dory here today to remind you about some of the fun things going on around Blogville!!


 
First, don't forget to get us your Barkdays so you can be on the updated Blogville Birthday/Gotcha Day list!
 You can email them to Mama at
bethblog (at) ebchristians (dot) com by January 31st.

Mama will be emailing the completed list during the first week of February!



Next, make sure you don't miss out on the big Blogville Valentine's Day Parade
coming up! Dory is helping Mr. Bailey as he works on putting together the perfect float and Arty has been emailing  Mabel with some crazy ideas!!
I even hear Jakey is going to ask a couple of Texas ladies if they would like to join him!! Stay tuned on Thursday to see who he asks!!


To find out more about The Valentines Day Parade you can visit
and 




Finally, you've heard about the BAR right??? 
No, BOL, not Ruby's Margarita truck, 
The Blogville Awesome Retreat,  Blogville's  "in the furs"  gathering in June!
Have you ever thought about how much fun it would be to meet  Mayorz Murphy and Stanley or Frankie and Ernie the Attorney?? This is your chance!! 
Stop by the BAR Blog page today to learn more about this great event!! The page has a new look and we are getting more and more excited the closer we get to June!!

Click HERE to transport over to the BAR page!





26 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my first Valentines Day!! The parade is gonna be pawsome. Did you see that Murphy and Stanley are gonna find out who kissed me on New Years Eve?? I can't wait, I can't sleep, I don't know what to do!!


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas ladies?? Well, Jakey obviously has got good taste. ;) I wonder who da lucky girls is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a very busy year. We would have loved to come to the BAR, but Mara says we can't do everything we like: it will cost too much! I don't know about money, but we will be thinking of you!

    Brom from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just sent you a mail for that list. many thanks that your mom will make it, that's pawesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is soooo much going on in Blogsville...its soooooo exciting!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just emailed you my birthday. Thanks for the reminder, we totally forgot! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUMPIN' CATFISH DORY I THINK I NEED A SOCIAL SECRETARY...NO WAY THE OLD GRAY MARE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THIS STUFF! MOL MOL MOL
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Thanks for the reminders, Dory. I need to get my "assistant" in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmmm we MAY have sent OUR Birfday and Gotcha Day stuffs to the wrong ADDY.... Hope you got it... OUR BAD...

    You are all lookin DARNED L♥VABLE here today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's so much fun stuff going on! I'm trying to put together the PAWFECT ride for Ciara, and Jessie is all excited about riding on the mayoral float with Stanley.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hari OM
    YAAAAYYYYYY - I booked my outbound ticket to the USofA at the weekend... yup. I'sa really getting excited now!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dory mom will give a shout out on Thursday about your Address request!!
    Let me just tell you up front...she stole the information right off your post today...did not ask permission just Plain stole it. MOL MOL
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so excited for the parade - it's gonna be fun!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    Pee es
    the hat is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo, looks like you will be busy!
    Have fun.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  15. birthday names check
    parade picture check
    bar retreat check
    for once our mom is on the ball.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. We think about going to the BAR all the time! Thanks for the reminders!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  17. no one has more friends than you.. and you have a lot of fun coming up which creates more friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, so many fun things coming up! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the reminders. There is a lot going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ciara will be accompanying the handsome Casey in the Valentine's Day events. She is very excited too.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  21. We got some goin ons coming up.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blogville sure is a fun place these days! Thanks for all the heads-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awwww!!! I love that photo of you with your friends!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!