7/11/16

Campaign Tuesday Questions Answered!

 I had some very good questions last week!! 
After thinking giving them lots of thought, I tried to answer them to the best of my ability...



Maddie and Baby Belle's assistant, Military Wife ask, "Do you think bacon and egg breakfast should be a regular diet for us fur friends??"
 Good question girls! If I had my way, there would be bacon in my dish efurry day! I am not sure if we could get our assistants to agree but, if elected, I am hoping to come up with a compromise so we get to (at the very least) share our human's brekky-fast!!





 YAM-Aunty asks,  "If attaining office, do you intend to keep the door open for those of us who have to rely on stuffies for our fur-fixes and do not have live furries at the moment???"
Of course, I plan on holding the door wide open!! Believe it or not, our Mama holds stuffies very near and dear to her heart too and we are big believers in using our imagination to bring them to life. I promise, if elected (and even if not elected), to be personally available to sit in any lap and be ready to be loved on by any human who may need a dose of real doggie, but is not yet able to be owned by a real furry of their very own!!




Emma at My GBGV Life asks: 
How do you stand on dogs being allowed off leash to chase squirrels?
*Sigh*  Oh Emma, I long for the days when we lived in Texas and had our big backyard and lots of squirrels to chase unencumbered with silly leashes!! I believe that may be the only way I can promise "Off Leash Squirrel Chasing". 
If elected, I may be able to set up a "Give Us More Freedom to Chase Committee" to address this issue. I have to be honest though and admit I don't hold much hope our humans will ever give in to our demands on this issue.





Miss Sandra the Mad Snapper asks,  
"I am loving your platform, and want to know if free bacon for all means humans too??"
Mmmmmm....bacon....
OH Sorry, Miss Sandra, it must be almost lunchtime!   I say free bacon for all humans too AS LONG as they share it with us!!




Casey and Jessie from the Legacy Chronicles ask,  
"I'd like to know what steps you'll take as Mayor to promote rescue and finding furever homes for our less-fortunate brothers and sisters."
This might be the most important question I have been asked to date, thanks so much for asking it Casey (and Jessie)! As you might know, we are big believers in helping our furiends in shelters. I myself, am a "foster failure". I, along with Dory, Jakey and Bilbo, will continue the tradition of Trick or Treat for Shelters again this year and every year. Mama also promises, as soon as we get a bigger house, I will once again get to be a foster brother to puppies (or maybe even kitties) that need a place to stay while they are waiting for their furr-ever homes!
 


Mayors Murphy and Stanley ask, 
"How will your administration differ from all the prior ones?"
What a great question Mayors Murphy and Stanley! Oh My....let me see if I can put this into the right words.  I don't think it will differ too much at all. The main thing I (and my pack) love about Blogville is the way it has always been a place where not only us anipals, but our humans too, can come together to share our good times and our bad times and be totally accepted.
 Not only that, we always take time to have fun!! 
I'm not sure needs to be changed at all.



Thanks for the great questions!! I always look forward to hearing your questions so feel free to keep them coming!


23 comments:

  1. Very thoughtful answers there Arty...I particularly like the 'share the bacon' ones!!!!!
    (bound to appeal to your Push-T-Cat voters as well!)
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Hooraah hoorahh... as I had hoped and expected of you darling Arty - very fine and fair answers, allowing for the 'there is no perfect thing other than imperfection' and the 'what can be done will be done' philosophies!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answers! I first was unsure if humans should get bacon too, but you are right when they get bacon we have ours and can begg for a part of their bacon too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great questions and even better answers. We especially like the question about dogs and cats that need rescuing and the answer too. Bacon for everyone !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for addressing my question, Arty. We do have a nice fenced yard, but until recently, there were no squirrels. Now we have one occasionally. I guess I will have to stick to wabbit hunting until we manage to get a boat load of squirrels to move into our trees. My mom blames the leash thing on safety, not sure I buy that, but it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Q&A Arty...you are a quick on your feet kinda thinker.

    Mom has a question for next week.
    How many states have your visited since hitting the campaign trail and if you can remember which state had the nicest doggie park?
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are all great answers - we agree with the bacon issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please ask Dory if she would like to run for President of the USA while you are Mayor of blogland.. i will vote for her and make sure all my friend do to..... i loved your answers and believe you are the best for the job... yum on the bacon and I always share with my furriends....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all great answers to some super questions. You sure look very mayoral in all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grreat answers! I especially like this bacon and eggs for breakfast idea. I need to start working on Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh ARTY your answers were just great, we can tell you thought long and hard about each and everyone of them. Great job buddy!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for answering our questions! Mommy cooks enough bacon for us all on Sunday's but I wish she'd do it every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are great answers! How do you stand on belly rubs? Should they be part of every dog's day? Can you make that a law?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great answers Arty, although I would like to see more energy behind the off-leash squirrel chasing idea!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Is there any meal for humans or their pets, at any time of day, that isn't enhanced by bacon?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful responses to probing questions. BUTT we gotta say that last photo is absolutely brilliant! We love your pose and expression as well as the cowboy look!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Good answers to all those good questions!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Q and A session, Arty! Hey, while you were in Texas, did you get Bevo's endorsement? Just curious.
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Arty. I applaud your answer: Blogville is the way it has always been a place where not only us anipals, but our humans too, can come together to share our good times and our bad times and be totally accepted.
    Not only that, we always take time to have fun!!
    I'm not sure needs to be changed at all.

    I totally agree, and thank you for stating it. :) Your furiend, Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome Q & A. I am kinda liking that bacon thing
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMD ARTY.... those are REALLY hard questions.... butt you truly gave Fabulous FANGtastic answers to them... They are all Issues and Concerns that are NEAR and DEAR to our Hearts.

    We totally TOTALLY agree about the OFF... Walkin String/Leash thingy... and let us add... OUTTA the FENCE... We doubt that the Peeps... who are sometimes very dictatorial... and BOSSY.... will EVER let us have THAT MUCH FUN...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Arty you did a wonderful job answering the questions, you are a natural at this, and you look so handsome while you are answering all the questions, especially in that last photo which almost made me swoon!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!