7/18/16

Campaign Tuesday

Welcome to Campaign Tuesday where I hope you will get to know me, Candy Date Arty, a bit better! 


This week we have two very important questions from Blogville.
The first question is from Bentley and Pierre over of Barking at the Bayou. They ask:
"How do you stand on belly rubs? Should they be part of every dog's day? Can you make that a law?"
 Great question guys!! I am happy to say I am very PRO belly rubs!! Personally, I like my belly rubs first thing in the morning. I jump in the big bed to snuggle with Mama and Daddy and I always show Mama my belly so she can rub and scritchy it!

  If elected I will make it a point to push a "Mandatory Belly Rub Bill" through right away!!
 


 On to the next question!
Madi over at Madi and Mom in NC asked:
"How many states have you visited since hitting the campaign trail and, if you can remember, which state had the nicest doggie park?"



 What a great question, Madi!! To answer part one of the question, I have put together the map below which shows the states I have visited so far this summer.



 As you can see, I have visited quite a few states,  a total of 14 in all!  Starting this Thursday (and every Thursday for a bit), Dory and I will be sharing our travels with you on Travel Thursdays!

As far as the best doggy park? I would have to say that meeting all my furiends at the BAR in Brown County State Park made Illinois the state with the best doggy park!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPECIAL ELECTION NEWS
Make sure to tune in next Tuesday!
 ALL of the Candy Dates will be making special announcements!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always, feel free to ask me about anything.  Every Tuesday from now until the election I will be sharing questions, interviews and tidbits to help Blogville get to know me, Candy Date Arty,  better!!

25 comments:

  1. wow 14 states! that's a lot... and I agree the BAR was the bestest place, that's for sure ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what alot of travelling Arty, you must be good at living outta a suitcase!?!?
    How long does it take you to pack?
    Don't wear yourself out will you
    Loves and licky kissses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have been in a lot of states, Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have only been to 4 states! That is cool! Looking forward to your announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    That is amazing - do you have plans for adding to the State numbers??? Couldn't agree more about the BAR!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of mandatory belly rubs. Your travels are pretty extensive. You have several states I haven't yet covered. I aim to visit more states in the coming year. We will stay tuned as always for any upcoming news and announcements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, mandatory belly rubs?!? That sounds like an exciting bill to push through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will always remember your stop here in Idaho!!!!! To meet you and Dory in the furs was just pawsome. And it was nice to meet your mamma too! BOL!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Gawgamole....Arty your memory bank is full of wonderful Memories. I think you might have visited more States than the 2017 Presidential Candy dates. Maybe you should run for
    Prezzdent too
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your campaign!

    Thank you so much for celebrating my 10th Birthday with me! Purrs, Dragonheart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arty those are great answers, we agree with you on both of them. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job Arty!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have our votes all sewn up! Belly rubs forever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOw, you really have been traveling all over to get to know the citizens. BTW, our mom started swooning over that outfit in the furst photo.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're running a pawsome campaign!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent answers Arty.
    So pleased to find that you are sound on the important matter of belly rubs,
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I forgot to tell you that I responded to your very impawtent email!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great answers, Arty! And you sure are well-travelled!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you have covered a lot of territory, Arty - hope you get points as a Frequent Roadie:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

  20. Keep up the great Work on the Campaign.
    Will you have a stop in Seattle?
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're very happy with your stance on daily (or more often than that) belly rubs.

    ReplyDelete

  22. Who doesn't love a Candy Date?! Arty, you really know what you are talking about :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    P.S. Plus, you wear a leisure suit very well :p

    ReplyDelete
  23. Grreat answers! I do wonder, though -- I actually am not a fan of belly rubs. Can I trade mine in for some butt scritches?

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!