1/9/17

Mike is Here, Mike is Here!!

Do you remember a few weeks ago, when Astro had a contest to see where his new furiend Mike would live?? Well guess what?? I, me, Dory winned!!!!! 
Last week, Mike finished his trip south to my house and, last weekend, Mama finally let me see him!
WAHOOVIES!!! 



I put on my Cowboy hat (that Mama tried to "pink-a-fy" without much luck) and when I turned around to look in the box....



 MINI DORY?? Those are MY  pressies and MY Mike, what are you doing??!!



Mama???
It seems Mama let it slip that I had won a pony from Astro. Mini Dory said she had always wanted a pony and Mama thought I might want to SHARE Mike with Mini Dory!! Ummmm, I will think about it Mama, but don't count on anything!




 Astro sent a very nice letter of introduction.




  Astro is such a nice boy and I could smell how sincere he was!!



 Do you see what else he sent?? A couple of VERY cool squeaky toys (I may give one to Jakey if he is a good boy!) and ZUKE'S TREATS!!! Those are my favorite Astro,  how did you ever guess??!!



 I love Mike, Astro, he is a great nuzzler!!  I also love my other emoticon toys which I will share with my brothers and my Zuke's which I will NOT share with any puppy!


After I met him and found out what a nice guy he was,  I decided to let Mini Dory meet Mike too...
 They hit it off really well and, ummmm, I think they were made for each other!!



Thanks Astro,  for introducing Mini Dory to her new guy Mike!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNOUNCEMENTS
Make sure you head over to see Christmas at Paw Province to see an important Blogville
Help Wanted Advertisement HERE

Also, head over to Murphy and Stanley's place HERE to see a special Party Announcement!







  

28 comments:

  1. That is a cool package!
    Your Furend
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super cool package you got from your friend! Lots of neat things to play with and share with every

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's so great!!! and I will sing the mike-song with you... you are the cutest cowgirl ever and mike couldn't find a better home like yours, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, well done Dory, Mike is a GREAT prize!!!
    Oh and I nose all about those tasty Zukes...yum, yum, I luffs them (fank you fur sending them to me in my Christmas prezzie!!!!)
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look just perfect in your cowgirl outfit, Dory! What a handsome horsie Mike is and what a fun package from Astro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heck with the pony! Get into those Wabbit Recipe Zukes! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on you win and now you are the only dog I know who has her own pony

    ReplyDelete

  8. Dory,

    Mike is going to have so much fun with you.
    Congratulations again.
    Astro

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD OMD DORY... you winned a WHINNY Pony... OMDory MIKE is SUPER and SO is ASTRO... Wow he sent you some SUPER stuffs.... We LOVE your Pinkified CowGIRRRRRL hat... and that MINI Dory likes MIKE. ZUKES??? WOW those thingys are Outta this world.
    Congratulations on winnering Astro's Prize Pressie Pony.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky Mike! He founds a grreat new home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh Dory Mike is most handsome! And OMCs you are Dory Dale Evans of Blogville!
    I love your pink I find cow girl hat
    Astro is such a kind K9
    Hugs Madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool is that you lucky dawg! Welcome Mike
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are sooo lucky!! We were dying for Mike!! Love your photos! Congrats! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD I've got my eyes locked on those delish rabbit flavored Zuke's treats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love that Mini-Dory! She is just adorable. And Mike... What can I say: he must be one of the most handsomest ponies. You are a lucky girl Dory!

    Mara from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  16. We think Mike is a great pal for both YOU and Mini-YOU!!! He sure is a handsome dude!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy for you!!! You got such a nice package from your friend!!! So much fun!!! Love all those cute pictures:)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mike AND Zukes? Wow, talk about a score! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mike came to a great home! and you are a most beautiful cowgirl Dory!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey
    Hazel & Mabel too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what nice presents!!! And ZUKE'S!!!!! YUM!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, that is a wonderful thing to win! Mini Dory and Mike can have many adventures!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations. Mike will have the BESTEST home at your place.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mike is beautiful and we can tell that Mini Dory is smitten.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your big win!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh how wonderful! Mike is going to love it at your house. So glad Mini Dory and he are getting along so well. Astro sent some great pressies too :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!