9/21/17

Blogville Barn Dance

 We hope everyone had a great time at the picnic today! Mabel and I have decorated the Blogville Barn and hope everyone is ready to dance the night away!!


We start the night off with a slow dance
(The word bubbles came out a bit blurry so you can see the closed captioning below the picture)
 Arty-Don't look now, but there is a kitty in the rafters, Mabel!!
Mabel - I think there is a puppy up there too Arty!
Bonnie - Mr. Jack Freckles is totally adorable!
da Phenny - Just one little kiss, Hailey??
Hailey - Let's just dance for now, Phenny!


 After the slow dance, we livened things up a bit with some KC and the Sunshine Band's,
Shake Your Booty!
 MaggieMae - OMD, Phod sure can shake it!
Princess Leah - My guy Chester has some great moves!
Stellarose(looking at Christmas) think - WOW, what a nice tushy!
Oreo - Let's show them our moves, Hazel!
Christmas - Would you like to dance, Stellarose?
Stanley - Let's hit the dance floor Jessie!
Brian - Shall we show them our smooth feline moves, Scylla?



Now on to some good ole Country Music!
Murphy - YeeHaw!!
Ruby - Slurp! Boy those Abby snacks were nommy!
Addi - I bet those rafters would be fun to climb, Bertie!
Bertie - I'll race you to the top!!
Pierre -  I just love the Two-Step, don't you Bailie?
Wyatt -Let's see who can jump higher, Jakey!
Casey - Has anyone seen Jessie and Stanley??
Gussie- I am one wild and crazy pawty animal!



Next, a nice little Gaelic tune!
Timber - Blogville Dances are pawsome!! 
Misty - Wait until you taste Abby's foodables, Timber
Wyatt - You dance divinely, YAM-Aunty!
Fenris - I sure could go for a Rubyrita, dancing makes a pup thirsty!
Yin - Look at Tuiren dance!
Raz - Are you ready Madi? The DJ says we're next!



 ...and for the grand finale Madi has prepared a SUPER TWERK!! It's true, you are only as old as you feel!
 Raz - My Gal Madi might be 15, but she has kitten-like moves!



 Looks like another fun Blogville Event!!!



Mabel and I want to thank everyone for joining us, we hope you had half the fun we did!!


 Make sure to check out all of todays events!


25 comments:

  1. oh my paws are glowing, I think next time I wear bootsa too ;o) many thanks for a wonderful dancing event...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh I pawtik-you-larly loved the wee Gaelic tune...sheuch!!! What a fun time... thanks fur all your efforts to get us together!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a real fun dance! Enjoy all the activities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMCs what a gorgeous Barn for a dance....and the music divine!
    Everybuddy is shaking their booties AND groovin' like nobuddy is watching.
    MOLMOLMOL OMCs I think Ruby add a bit of water from the fountain of youth to her Margarita's and Abby put some jumpin' beans in the dip. Look at me go.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're having so much fun! Now it's off to the food truck and Ruby's margarita stand for some refreshments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yee-haw! We're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A proper barn dance! Brilliant!!

    Mara from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice celebration for the end of the summer! Well done, boyz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great time at the Barn Dance! And of course, no dance is complete without Madi twerking BOL! Fun, fun, fun from the floor to the rafters!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like so much fun. Thank you for putting so much into making this happen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great pawtay! Thanks for the dance Yam-Aunty!!
    ♥♥ Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dancing is super fun, but makes me hungry. Think I will head over to Wyatt's for some pie

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful dance and a great way to say goodbye to summer and welcome fall!
    of course any time I get to spend with you Arty is a wonderful time
    xxoo
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good thing I was in the slow dance...BOL, BOL!!!
    I don't think I can twerk anymore...but in the past, OMD!!

    Woofs!'Thanks for a fun barn dance and picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was quite a barn dance and loved Madi Twerkin. She does have the moves!!


    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That barn dance was a hoot!!! We are so exhausted from all the dancing we did. Madi sure can do a great Twerk. We lost Timber for a while. We think he was roaming around in the rafters - wonder what he was looking for?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that was surely the best barn dance ever.
    And Addi and I had so much fun, up there together in the rafters...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a furbulous dance! Thanks so much for hosting. We look forward to the next Blogville event. OMC! Madi twerking was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YEEEEEHAAAAAAAW! WooooHoooo! OMD, guys, that was one FABulous HoDown! I thinks I lost five pounds shakin' my boo-tae! And, wowsa! that Madi sure can twerk! I tried that and needed another Rita....hehehe
    Thanks for hosting such a FABulous pawty!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic time everyone is having! They certainly have the moves!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We think Fenris had one to many Rubyritas. But this dance sure was FUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMD, that was SO much fun! I danced my paws off. Stanley is SO light on his feet and manly.

    Jessie!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!