9/28/17

Flower Friday with Rosy

Wow...so this is Blogville?? It is such a BIG place...I can see you all through your pooters with my itty bitty eyes and I want to say thank you for such a big welcome!!


The Mama lady says today is Friday and we celebrate flowers and all the flowers here today  are Rosies, just like ME! Well, except I am a puppy. Mama lady says I am very beautimous, just like a Rosy!



So here is a question for you....do any of you get little boxes clicking in your face all the time?? Mama lady says she is "documenting my life",  I am not sure what she is doing, but as long as keeps giving me those little puppy cookies...I'll keep letting her click at me. 


Ooooooo...a pretty pink roses! I wonder how roses taste? Dirt doesn't taste too bad...and I caught a fly the other day it WOULD have tasted good, but Mama lady took it away!
She sure is mean sometimes!




Excuse me, while I take a little power nap! I do like to sleep, and last night I slept almost ALL night long!! Daddy man was very excited to get a full night's sleep! I do like my breakfast pretty early in the morning...so I wake the Mama lady up about 5am.
The early puppy gets the kibble right??



I have dreams sometimes too. In some of my dreams,  a beautiful cream color Angel  Lhasa named Dory comes to me and tells me special things to do for the Mama and the Daddy to make them smile. She told me to snuggle them real close to them, give them lots of puppy kisses and make sure to go potty outside...which is weird, because I also dream about a handsome apricot Lhasa Bilbo who told me going potty in the house would be totally forgiven, and not to worry about it because he got away with it for 15 years!  Something told me to listen to Angel Dory and so far I have only had one accident inside!



Dory also told me she was putting me in charge of my two new brothers. I was a little confused, because they are so much bigger than I am. She told me not to worry, in a few months, I would be just as big and strong!  For now, she said to bitey them a little, play lots of zoomies with them and be patient. Pretty soon we would be a happy pack! Angel Dory is one smart Lhasa and I hope to have lots and lots more dreams about her AND handsome Angel Bilbo!





In the meantime,  I can't wait to get to know all of my new friends in Blogville. My brother Arty has told me all about so many of you and has been showing me around Blogville Town Hall! My Uncles Murphy and Stanley have been showing me around the Pawlice Department and telling me all the fun things there are to do!



Time to run...So much puppy trouble to get into
fun stuff  to do, so little time!! 



Hop aboard and show us the flowers blooming in your corner of the world (If you don't see the link here, please click HERE to go to our Hoppity page)!!


31 comments:

  1. welcome Rosy!!!! you are as beautiful as your name ;o) 5 am in the morning? that sounds good to me... can I adiópt this habit please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Rosy, just make you always hold out for puppy cookies when that camera is pointed at you. We think Bitey face is just the best game....go get those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosy, and in my formal capacity as Scientific Advisor, I would like to welcome you to Blogville. It has been scientifically proven that peeing (and pooping) inside the home has the effect of raising one's human's blood pressure and making them angry, and when they are in such a state, the supply of delicious puppy treat tends to dry up. Oh and just a warning - things get even worse if the accident is in someone else's house...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Darling Rosy you have made a grand entry to Blogville!!! I just know you will fit right in and whilst I have no doubt you will be sorting your brothers out in not time at all, it is worth remembering that Arty is also the current Mayor and so does warrant just a wee tad respect! If you find yourself having any trouble and need an (ether) shoulder to cry on, I'm you're gal. As the OoWaC, I know about 'cone of silence'!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are already a superstar in Blogville, Rosy, and your roses are just beautiful -just like you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosy you had me from Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo! You are so precious and adorable and for sure you are one lucky little Rosy. With a face like yours I'm purrty sure all transgressions are instantly forgiven. We apologize we got so excited about linking up we made a mess of it. Mom had a pic of me sitting by a vase of rosys...if you could ask the Mama lady to delete my line I'll try to do it right
    Congrats on your very first Flower Friday. PS tell those brudders to behave because Rosy bushes have itty bitty thorns like kitty daggers
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy those baby puppy days, little cutie. In a flash they will be gone but then you will be a cute little doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosy the secret to being in charge is to make the boys think things are their idea - teehee!

    Lee let Lady sleep last night too so everyone is happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Pawfect Profile Pic.. you are soooooo cute. and a good girl to listen to Angel Dory...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, a new puppy?!? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Rosy you are going to bloom here in blogville I just know it. I have been here for about 7 months and I just love it! Bitey as much as you can for as long as you can. Its my favorite game!!!

    Puppy Growls,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosy, looks like your Mama will have to change the blog name and header picture again. I am sure she will be happy to do that for you, though, as you must have her and your Dad wrapped around your puppy paw already. :) Welcome to Blogville, dear little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Rosy! You need to listen to Angel Dory about most things. She was very smart and will not mislead you. We posted photos of roses in your honor today. Your photos made my morning very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh sweet little girl, your roses are as pretty as you are! 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Little Rosy - your roses are all beautiful and so are you!!! You did a pawesome job with your first Flower Friday post. We highly recommend you listen to all the wise words from Angel Dory, and maybe wait quite a few years before you pay attention to Angel Bilbo:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, Miss Rosy, aren't you such a little cutie!! We are SO behind on reading blogs, that we are just learning about you now. How exciting and congratulations to your family! It sounds like you are learning a lot already, with some very wonderful Angel guidance. Keep up the good work!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets
    PS...We totally forgot to put the blog hop info in our post today...I'm just a little frazzled, but I have corrected it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those flowers sure are pretty and so are you sweet Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HaPpY Flower Friday to you too Rosy. Your flowers are beautiful. Our roses are almost done blooming. We have a few buds almost ready to open. Everything about you is so darn cute Rosy. You'll get used to the clicks box. It loves you. It is so nice to meet you. I hope you have a fun weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did a great job on your first flower Friday Rosy. We think you should listen to Angel Dory because she has great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fangtastic job for your furst Flower Friday! And yes, just listen to those angels in your dreams, they will steer you right!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're in a loving family, and you're even got the angels talking to you! You just can't go wrong with that! What a lucky pup!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rosy you listen to Angel Dory. She was so special and will never stear you wrong :) Welcome to one of the bestest pup-families we know!
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Rosie, you are just so cute. We love seeing pictures of you but we also love seeing your brothers. So glad you found such a great home. The flowers are just gorgeous. You all have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rosy you did a super wonderful job with your first Flower Friday. We do agree that Angel Dory probably has the best advice for you right now and it sounds like you are doing great!! I would love to do zoomies with you!!
    love
    Mabel
    Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful puppy and beautiful flowers, doesn't get any better! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Welcome to Blogville Rosy! We are sure you will like it a lot, we sure do! And congratulations to your Mum and Dad for finding you. And don't worry about the clicky thing, that's our way to see into your pooter!!

    Mara, Brom (a teddy currently on holiday), Miss Oswin (a pussycat, don't chase her) and Mouse (Brom's pet) from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are as pretty as a rose and did a great job on hosting Flowers on Friday, sorry we didn't get here until Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  29. hello rosy its dennis the vizsla dog hay welkum to blogville!!! yoo ar going to hav a lot of fun heer with arty and bilbo!!! dont wurry abowt yore fyootcher reespnsabiliteez they no all abowt having an alpha girl sister!!! for that matter so do i!!! ha ha ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  30. Welcome Rosy!! We nose what you mean about da flashy beast buts if it gets cookies it's da bestest trade off ;) Your Angel Sisfur Dory is a smart girl and I am sure she is gonna show you all da ropes in your dreams. Now Bilbo might get ya in da troubles buts what fun is life if ya don't get in a bit of da troubles ;) BOL BOL

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Rosy girl! I hope Angel Dory reminded you to watch out for pesky squirrels. She was the best at Squirrell patrol!
    Bonnie n Kenzie

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!