10/16/17

Photo Shoots and Thank You

Hi efurryone! Rosy here today to share with the fun parts of my training this week!
Mama and me work on the boring training stuff every daylike sit, stay and leave it.  We are learning all kinds of things from a fun lady who lives in the computer named Robin Bennett. Mama even signed me up for some puppy classes starting at the beginning of November so someday I can become a Canine Good Citizen like my Uncles Murphy and Stanley and my Auntie Mabel.  But today, I'm going to show you what I learned about being a pretty girl and what I learned about Princesses!


It all started last Thursday when Mama brought in the mail, there was a letter from me!
When we saw who it was from, Mama asked if I would like to dress up and use my manners to do a Thank You post!
Dramatic Re-enactment
That's right, The Blogville Executive Office Manager, Princess Leah sent me a very sweet welcome card!!! As you can see, I let Mama put a purple ribbon in my hair and a pretty purple bow around my neck so I would look extra pretty for my photo shoot!  Don't worry, she gave me lots of treats as I got used to wearing them, Mama says I am a natural super model!
(from Mama: I wore Rosy out with a good game of fetch plus, lucky for me, she is VERY treat motivated!)


In between formal pictures, Mama told me all about how Princess Leah is a buttie-pillar expert and I spent a long time chewing on gazing at the pretty buttie-pillar on the card!



I also spent some time  chewing on gazing at the pretty words on the inside of the card as Mama read them to me.


She told me all about the Blogville Executive Offices where Arty is Mayor! I'm going to talk to Arty right away and ask him when I can come visit him at work! It sounds like such a wonderful place!  Princess Leah even pawmised she would make me a PUPPACHINO!! I'm not sure what a puppachino is, but I'm sure I'll love it! I am going to have to talk to Mama about getting me a new dress!! This is all very exciting!!



Thanks so much for the very beautimous card Princess Leah, I can't wait to meet you!!!

25 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sure Arty will show you the blogville HQ soon... and maybe you can create some laws together? like getting more than one greenie per day and like free umbrellas for all dogs when we have rain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE very welcome sweet Rosy...oh, and cards are always best chewed on!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    You are already impressing us with your style and cooperative ways, Rosy!!! How wonderfurs of Leah-ness to add this pawsonal touch to the Blogville welcome!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your learning. Madison went to puppy kindergarten at 9 weeks old and has been in various school classes ever since. She says it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy. OMCS purple is your color for certain.
    Thank you for letting mama put on the bow and collar and OMCs the tutu at the end.
    Princess Leah is the sweetest Royal friend and so very very thoughtful and kind. She is Princess of Buttie Pillars and fun
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOLMOL ROSY I just looked at your card again I see it passed the Rosy taste test too
    WTG little one

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be a great canine good citizen Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what Leah called you, Sweetie Pie is fitting for a pretty in purple lady like you. you are a true princess and good job Mama getting the princess in classes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last picture of you is soooooo cute, Rosy! Purple is definitely your color! Isn't Leah just the sweetest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice of Princess Leah to send you that beautiful card. You did a great job modeling for your photo shoot. We think you have a great future in dressing up and posing for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're a very good doggie letting your Mom put bows and ribbons on you. Now I'd like to read you something from the the Yum Yum Coalition Guide to Doggie Employment, written by my esteemed and late colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel: The payment for a doggie photo session is always two yum yum doggie treats.

    Princess Leah is the most gracious princess I know and love! What a pretty card and note she sent you! Pay close attention to her and soon you'll become a princess too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD Rosy Posy... you gotted ROYAL MAIL from Blogville's Own PRINCESS... That is grand.
    and it had a Buttie Pillar on it. You certainly look PRETTY in PURPLE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are indeed shaping up to be quite the super model Rosy. And how wonderful to get a card from Princess Leah.
    And oh you are going to have such fun at puppy class. (I certainly did, and I think Gail is exaggerating when she says she nearly had a nervous breakdown after the first class...)
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a beautiful card and present. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't you just look beautiful, Rosy!!! That color purple suits your black furs pawfectly. And as for Princess Leah - she is a great friend, and yes, she does love her pretty buttie pillars:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Rosy, you're learning SO much! If you come to the Blogville offices, come visit me in Emergency Management and I'll let you sit in a fire truck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Rosy! You look so adorable in purple! And what a beautiful card from Princess Leah - isn't she super-sweet?!?
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Isn't Princess Leah just the sweetes. Rosy, you are already learning so many things, most of all the impawtence of treats. I know you will love going to puppy class, and everyone will love you too!!!
    hugs
    Auntie Mabel
    Auntie Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  19. HOLY PURPLE HAZE! Gurl that is just PAWSOME!!!! You knows PL is a very famous Princess both here and across the Pond! You are very lucky indeed to gets such a tasty piece of mail!
    And you do make a most FABulous Super Model!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yeah, your brother is Mayor and there are priveledges of knowing pups in high places! Keep training cuz we would be proud for you to join the CGC ranks!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooo, a letter from the Princess Leah! That is really special and sweet.
    ♥♥
    Keep up the good work Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Purple is definitely your color, and it sounds as if you have some exciting times ahead. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are an adorable pin-up girl! And purple is definitely a good color on you.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!