3/28/19

Nature Friday and Final Friday Fiction on Mermaid Day!

Welcome to that special Friday each month where Nature Friday and Final Friday Fiction can be celebrated together!!! Today I, Rosy, am also celebrating International Mermaid Day with a special Final Friday Fiction Poem along with some ocean pictures from my recent weekend!



Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the fun!!
 This month's page 87 is from Salty Piece of Land, written by Jimmy Buffet
-line 8 ~ dropped into one of the turquoise Adirondack
-line 12 ~ of the channel. Now we were creating our own wind, and a cool
-line 16 ~ off the beaten path. There's a pretty neat little Mayan ruin



If I Were Queen Merpup!
If I were Queen Merpup of the Turquoise Sea
All the waves would sing, just for me...




My most secret wish is to swim with a fish
or maybe I'd bark with a cool shark!





On a windy day, we could swim to the bay
and watch all the neat little surfers play!



But best of all
I'd have a ball



Because...
If I was Queen Merpup of the Turquoise Sea,
All the birdies would bow to ME!




I hope you enjoyed my poem today, what would you do if you were King or Queen of the Merpups???





 Show us your nature! It can be a picture of your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a walk! Any kind of nature picture will do!
(does not have to include a pet)





26 comments:

  1. we love it!!! ... and we know what we would do as the two weim-sharks when we watch da surfers LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I would make all da dolphins do jumps for me! I think I should anyways since my middle name are Arielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most beautiful mermaid, Rosy, and your story is wonderful and the pictures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would swim and swim and meet all sorts of other merpups and mermaids. Ooh, and rays and dolphins and perhaps Nemo!

    Klem, Mara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    O.M.D.... Rosy, you have outdone yourself with this combo post today - it is simply fangtabyoulush!!! I am squeeing like kerazy over here. You have embraced the concept of FFF fully and lost nothing of Nature Friday. sending extra big hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We want to go for a walk by that ocean you were at, and then go in for a swim. Looks like a gorgeous spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT!!!!!! this is hilarious and oh so sweet. I have never seen a prettier merpup any where. the poem is perfect.... again I say I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rosy, you are the pawfect Merpup! Happy last Friday of March. Hope you have a furbulous weekend with your peeps and brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great poem Rosy. We aren't too keen on getting wet so we don't know if we would like being merpups. You sure make a cute one though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Niece Rosy and Merpup bravo bravo clapping wildly and I know for a fact all the merpups and mermaids are wagging the flappers and fins with glee
    Well done
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'll let you be queen of the merpups, Rosy! You'd do a much better job. I think being a merpup would require me to be in the WATER. NO THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Queen Merpup! Wonderful poem, and incredible photos of the ocean. I absolutely loved this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my what beautiful nature shots.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. That gave us a big chuckle. You'd be a pawfect merpup!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! A Merpup!!!!! I didn't think they were real until now! That is so awesome!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Rosy, you make a beautiful mermaid, and no worries - you are already a beautiful queen!!! We loved both your poem and your beautiful photos.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was fun and Rosy, you’re the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mermaid Day! Who knew? Thanks for cluing us in, and making it fun, Rosy!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rosy my Queen ~ I'm not sure if any of us are worthy of the title of Queen of the Merpups, butts YOU! Just lookie at you with your mermaid tail and crown! Yuppers, I thinks that you are now and furevers the Queen of the Merpups! I bow to your highness.....BOL!!!! Okays, nows did you catch any fishies??? I do loves the fishies!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are a beautiful merpup Rosy. Neither of us has been close to water other than baths, rain puddles and water bowls, so we don't know what we would do. xox Lucy and Xena

    ReplyDelete
  21. We loved your poem not sure what we would do though Fenris is the only one who actually gets in the water when we go to the beach. And he would fetch driftwood all day.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Fur Pals we love, love, love your beach photos!
    Rosy you are a perfect Queen of the Murpups.

    ♥ Astro and Mitzie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful poem, Rosy. We have never
    thought much about being a merpup, but you make it look so fun!!🐳🐠🦈🐙

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMD you make da bestest merpup!! I fink I would go fur a cruise on da back of a sea turtle...If Nemo can do it so can we ;)

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!