5/30/19

Happy Birthday to ME on Final Fiction Nature Friday!

Today all the stars have aligned and not only do Nature Friday and Final Friday Fiction fall on the same day this month, it is also MY BIRTHDAY!! To celebrate, I wrote a special birthday reflection using pictures from my ocean! Of course, Mama and Daddy also mentioned there will be cookies and vanilla yogurt later this evening!





For my birthday "page 87"  Mama picked lines from the cult classic Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas written by Hunter S. Thompson.
-line 8 ~ to avoid a nasty scene
-line 12 ~ It was his idea
-line 16 ~ You'd better take care

Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the fun!!




As I get older, I am learning to appreciate the pawsitive things in life and to avoid getting caught up in negative things...



I try my best not to sweat the small stuff



I try to take an idea an make it a reality...




Enjoy the company of others is something I'm working on





 I appreciate the angels I have had in my life...




....and do my best to enjoy the family I have...
(even my bratty little sister)




I always try to be a shining star...





....but take care to respect others and their opinions...




But the most important thing I have learned is to live each day to the fullest and enjoy everything it has to offer!

The End





 
Thanks for joining me for my birthday reflections!!!




 Thanks to Dougie and Zoey for my pawsome birthday card!








I got a special package from my gal Mabel 
 today...





But Mama won't let me open it until tonight, so stay tuned Monday and I'll let you know what was in it!!








 Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE 
to our Hoppity Page

23 comments:

  1. oooh you are a super shining star!!! Happy happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Arty.
    Gail and I both love, love, love this post.
    May your star continue to shine brightly for many years to come!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Arty! Your nature/flower pictures are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy lucky seven to you! Love your reflections. Your ideas are something most of us should be working on. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arty Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday.
    Seven is my favorite number and it is a lucky number.
    This year will be very special for you. I loved your reflection on life story.
    Your pictures and words were purrfect
    Hugs from one of your Angels, Madi and Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Arty!!!!! Your ocean is so beautiful. Those photos of you with the gorgeous drift wood and pretty flowers are fabulous. What a handsome dude you are!!!! Happy happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    OMD Arty... HAPPIEST OF HAPPY BARKDAYS dear doggy!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beach with us and for making a valuable contribution to FFF. hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxxoooxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Arty! Your story gives excellent advice on how to live your life. We bet Mabel gave you a great pressie too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy No. 7, Arty. Here's hoping your day is beyond special, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Arty,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday and I know you are a party hardy Arty... he he he… you covered all 3 bases really well. Birthday, story and nature, all in one post... beautiful story with true meaning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 7th Birthday, Arty ~ we must say you have grown into one very special pupster ... smart, thoughtful, reflective and caring. Not to mention ... very cute! Have the best day ever, you deserve it! Paws up and tail wags from Dougie Dog and Zoey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arty, wishin' you the bestest birthday ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to the one and only special Arty from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Happy Birthday to my super wonderful handsome smart and reflective guy!
    Enjoy your day!
    love
    your gal
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday to you, Arty. We haven't been around much, Mom says it has just not been a very good week. But we can't miss a chance to wish you some wonderful birthday wishes.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was just a gorgeous post. Beautiful pictures and wonderful advice to us all. Happy Birthday, Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday, Arty!!
    Love from all of us at Wag 'n Woof Pets!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY MY PAL!!!! You look so FABulous in your Burthday swag! I am sure your Moms and your sibs made sure you had a most wonderful Burthday!
    I will send you a pitcher of margaritas, k? ☺
    Thanks for the smiles!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charlee: "Happy birthday, Arty!"
    Chaplin: "Many happy returns!"
    Lulu: "I like your cake. I bet it squeaks!"

    ReplyDelete
  21. We hope (and are sure you did) have a super duper 7th birthday. You sure have gotten wise in your old age! XOX Xena
    Xena! Why do I have to keep telling you not to say things. Arty isn't old..he's only 7 and in the prime of his life. And yes, you have certainly gotten wise. I would be glad to be your friend and play pal. xox Lucy

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!