5/9/19

Nature Friday in Bryce Canyon-Rosy

 Happy Nature Friday! 
As you might have heard, we had a pawsome time at the Bryce Canyon Mini BAR and, of course, Mama also might have taken about 87 zillion photos!
As a result, over the next three Fridays(and a couple of Tuesdays), each member of the LLB Gang is going to show you a few of our favorite nature moments!



 Today it is my(Rosy) turn! We saw and did so much in the short time we were away, but I have to say, my most favorite thing was....



 Seeing my Uncles!! Aren't they handsome??  I hadn't seen them since I was a little puppy(you know, way back last summer) and I wasn't sure they would remember me! They did though, and we had a fun time posing together with Flat Zaphod and Flat Hailey!



 They were sooooo handsome, some strange lady came along and photo bombed our group picture!!
We all thought that was pretty funny!


 
 They also showed me around their park...,Isn't it beautimous??



 The colors are soooo pretty, and the canyon spires and hoodoos were unbelievable!



 
 The weather was perfect for hiking and we spent the whole morning exploring!



 After a morning exploring, we went back to camp and had snacks and a little nap...and then we went out for afternoon hikes!


My second favorite thing about the Mini BAR was all the time I got to spend with Daddy! Here we are on one of our afternoon hikes on a trail in the Dixie National Forest!



We found this cool rock bridge!



All the Daddies sat in front of it with us and the Mamas all took pictures!



 After that, one of the most exciting parts of the trip happened!!!
 
 Hailey and Zaphod's Lady, and Murphy and Stanley's Mama saw THIS!
Can you see it???



 (Mama turned it around with the help of Photoshop)
 That's right, it's Mount ROSY!!! How awesome is THAT!!!


Thanks for letting me share my favorite Mini BAR Nature moments with you...we'll be back with some more travel adventures on Tuesday PLUS, Jakey will be back next Friday with his top Nature moments!!







 Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, journey or walk! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE 
to our Hoppity Page

20 comments:

  1. you picked such a wonderful place...it was perfect to meet all the friends and for having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OMD... have been seeing teasers from others and am totally green to match the red now!!! You are all so lucky to get together again - and yes, I saw Mount Rosy before the photo shop!!! Hugs and wags, YA-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What incredible pictures and the best part is that you spent time with wonderful friends both hooman and canine. I love Mount Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mount Rosy is just the icing on the cake of a totally amazing trip. Morning AND afternoon hikes is a magnificent canyon, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had such a fun time. Mom is not a fan of Utah, but says it is something everyone should see once. It is pretty but she prefers trees or water over rocks. Bailie says it is amazing how many rocks there are and nothing else for like hundreds of miles. Maybe one day I will get to see it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Niece Queen Rosy Canyon Queen, what absolutely fabulous photos. If I told you Bryce's Canyon nearly leaves me wordless you would giggle I'm sure.
    I'm beyond thrilled that you had such a wonderful Mini Bar
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea there is a mount Rosy. it really looks like YOU and I think my favotie photo with people in it is the daddy's and dogs group. love it. Bryce canyon is spectacular... no words to describe that beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Maybe we'll visit Bryce Canyon someday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness... that is just incredibly beautiful and magical. And I love Mount Rosy!!!! Great great photos. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are such amazing and wonderful photos sweet Rosy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rosy, did you see any bugs to eat or critters to chase? Xox Xena (I especially like sundried worms)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing place, even before we saw Mount Rosy! It sure looks like you kept quite busy and had loads of fun!!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosy, thank you for sharing all these beautiful photos. It sure was a wonderful trip. We really loved the spires and hoo doos - first time we have seen those.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, what a beautiful place and the pups make it even better looking.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous place. And that does look like you, Rosy on top of those rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh, you go the best places for meeting friends and hikes with nature.
    Rosy we love your scarf with the mini trailers on it.

    xo Astro and Mitzie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rosy, it was so pawsome to finally meet you in the furs. We sure had a great time hiking with you!!!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful place you all were visiting. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful place to reconnect with dear fur-iends.

    ReplyDelete
  20. No matter where you go you are always the must beautiful thing there.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!