5/18/20

Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum!


 Hey Arty, want to hear a funny pirate joke I heard when I was out on my last adventure??

Sure Captain Monkey, let's hear it!
 
 OK, here it is:
A pirate and a sailor were exchanging stories. The sailor pointed to the pirate’s peg leg and asked, “How did you get that?”
The pirate said, “Aye, I wrestled a shark and lost me leg.”


WOW! his leg?!?!?!

The sailor pointed to the pirate’s hook and asked, “How did you get that?”
The pirate said: “Aye, I fought Red Beard’s crew and lost me hand.”




Eeewwwwwww!!! Yucky!!!
The sailor pointed to the pirate’s eye patch and asked, “How did you get that?”
The pirate said, “Aye, a bird came by and left droppings in me eye.”




The sailor said, “That’s not as impressive as the other two. …”
“Aye,” the pirate answered. “It was me first day with the hook.”


BOLBOL!!
Not Bad Pirate monkey, not bad!







We are joining our friends at  Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!

20 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    BOL....cackle, froth... hic.... oh Arty... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tuesday funnies are, well, okay, funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMDs the punch line left me 'punch' drunk!
    Bravo Bravo Bravo
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was cute and so are you Pirate Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not bad at all! still laughing and you look soooooooooo good in those sunglasses...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Well done.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arty, your expressions are priceless.
    We don't get it. XOX Lucy and Xena

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure made us laugh with that one Arty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee, hee...you tell a great yarn, matey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL MOL good one pirate monkey :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  11. ARRRRGGGGHHH! That's funny, Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lulu: "Drink up me hearties, yo ho, yo ho ho ho ho!"
    Chaplin: "Too many 'ho' repetitions, Lulu. It makes you sound like Santa."
    Charlee: "Hey if that pirate in the joke needs to get revenge on the bird, tell him to give us a call."

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!