2/17/21

Thankful for ICE CREAM!

 
I know Valentines Day is over, but I wanted to share how lucky I am! My Best Gal Mabel sent me the bestest Valentine surprises ever!! 
 
Not only did she send me delicious smelling Orange Sherbet cologne, she also sent ICE CREAM and not any kind, she sent Maple Bacon flavored ice cream!!!

 
 

 I can almost taste it already!!

Needless to say, I asked Mama to make it right away. It was easy peasy, just add some water, mix it up real good and throw it in the freezer. 5 hours later, it's NOM time!!

Mama took a video of Rosy and I enjoying some Ice Cream after dinner last night.

 


 You can also watch the video HERE, on YouTube

 

 

Thank you for the delicious ice cream Mabel,
I can't wait to have it for dessert again tonight!!
 
 
Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
 

21 comments:

  1. maple bacon... that sound like the title of the best song..... we would love it too!!! dig in... and ask for more ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the VERY BEST girls know to give their Valentine's Maple Bacon Ice Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous gifts! That ice cream sounds beyond yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really tasty. We've made that ice cream before, but only vanilla. You are one lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    OMD - is there a pawssibility you landed up in Heaven somehow??? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD Arty I always knew you were sweet but you have orange sherbet cologne is proof positive!! Mabel knows her man for certain!!
    Rosy was lucky to be invited to share in the I CREAM treat too.
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, your sweetie sure sent you yummy sweets! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic Valentine's day gift. We usually get a taste of our pawrents ice cream but they never have any with bacon in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you mable, because your gift gave us all the gift of the video. I smiled all the way through. I see Jakey back there, hope he got some too.. way to go Mable...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy you had ice cream. You all share very nicely too. Loved the music. Mabel rocks.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy in the tummy (and PS we are missing our Idaho pug friends ...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Might be a best seller to humans too !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! My Cod! Maple bacon ice cream! Cinnamon is so asking Mom to get her some (maybe she will share with is cats) Mabel is the best! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure do have the BESTEST gal ever, Artie! That sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lulu: "I would be thankful for ice cream too! If I had any!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Mable came through in a big way for you, Arty. We never knew we could get ice cream like that! Hope you enjoyed it lots. XOX Xena and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maple bacon ice cream? Holy wow!! You have the best girlfriend, Arty!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!