5/12/21

Thankful for Alone Time with the Pawrents!

 
Last weekend, Mama and Daddy decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and visit a local outdoor cafe for a cool adult beverage. Thankfully, they realized I needed some time away from the house too and invited me to go! 
 
 
I am always happy to get out and do some people watching so, of course, I said yes.  Plus, I am always thankful to spend alone time with Mama and Daddy!!
 
 
We had a nice relaxing time. I enjoyed a few photo shoots(and corresponding cookies) and lots of people watching while the pawrents enjoyed a nice refreshing beverage. It was a perfect afternoon!
 
Mama wasn't very thankful about that finger in the picture...
 


 
....but I was very thankful for all the pawrent snuggles!!
 

Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

 

18 comments:

  1. alone time is da best... the most of our photos have fingers, we think its our pawsonally signature LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to spend some time away from the siblings. And can I say you are looking particularly cute today?

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  3. One on one time is just the best in a multi dog family. You look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Just the best, right Rosy?! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you are dressed to prettily for your special outing ... we can tell that all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure look like you're enjoying being with your pawrents, Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, what a wonderful time. Being with your peeps is the very best of all things.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Corresponding cookies'...oh Niece Rosy you crack me up. What absolutely gawgeous photos of you and the pawrents.
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it so much fun being the "only furchild" once in awhile, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rosy,
    Good to see you got some high quality snuggle time alone with your pawrents. Humans can be very fussy about their photos, I've noticed. In my opinion, so long as the main object of the photo (i.e. the beloved dog) is not obscured, then the composition can be considered excellent.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! It must be hard getting one-on-one time when you have so many siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We barely noticed the finger until you mentioned it - we were all caught up in how pretty you look. Time with the peeps all by yourself is always special.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww Rosy...you make al fresco outings so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you had a good time sweet Rosy, you look very happy! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My alone time with my Mommy is when we do Freestyle. I guess that might be one of the reasons I love Freestyle, too! I'm glad you god your alone time with both your pawrents, and am guessing that like me, you aren't allowed to have any adult beverages. XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lulu: "I'm glad to hear you got paid for your modeling services!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely and special outing, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!