3/21/22

Jakey, Happy Through the Years(part 2)

 
 My Birthday month has been a blast so far! Lots of snuggles, treats and fun photo shoots! There has also been a lot of reminiscing about me through the years!
 
 
  
Here I am on my 8th birthday! As you might have seen,  I have had a lot of different hair styles through the years. Here I am sporting the mustache and long ear hair look.

 
Looks like I spent my 9th Birthday napping!
 
 
No big surprise there,  I have always enjoyed a good nap!   In fact, that may be the secret to enjoying a long and healthy life,
lots and lots of naps!

 
Mama says this is one of her favorite pictures of me. It was taken on my 10th birthday. I am shredding my birthday gift. Mama calls this
"Typical Jakey"

It has only been in the last year of so that I have given up shredding..This old guy's teeth just can't rip like they used to!

 
Mama was really into PicMonkey on my 11th Birthday and made me this special card!  


 
Thanks for joining me for this walk through my past birthdays, join me next
week for my second 16th Birthday Pawty...
I hear this one is going to have CAKE!!


 
  
We are joining Sandee at  Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!

 



16 comments:

  1. we love that shredding photo too... you know how to celebrate ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jakey this is the way to celebrate, looking back at all the fun you had and we had watching you grow up.. LOVE the Stache! ha ha... kisses sweet boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Oh Jakey, that squizzel din't have chance!!! BOL.... I bet you 'rip' that cake next week though... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jakey your post me so very very happy. I liked the mustache and long ears BUT OMDs the one of you shredding the paper looks like your summer do
    Hugs Aunty Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, month Buddy. We all wish you many more barktastic birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Month Jakey! Yesterday was my Alex's birthday (he was a stray and 3/21 is the date he was rescued by Mr. Lew.) I celebrate Alex's gotcha day on the 4th of July (I tell him the fireworks are for him)! We think Alex is 15. He is still my crazy boy - who also loves to nap!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday all month long, Jakey! We think you are just the cutest at age 16!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the walk down memory lane with you, Jakey and laughed out loud with the shredding shot. Our Angel Little Bit was good at that too.

    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Jakey,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was such a fun look back handsome Jakey, you're one special dude!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable - and it looks like you are having a #HappyTuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great memories of your past birthdays, Jakey. We can't wait to help you celebrate next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lulu: "Nice to see the many stages of Being Jakey! Hey, the mustache and long ear hairs look, that must have been in the 1970s, right?"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jakey, our groomer mom loves your 9 year old birthday face trim. We think you look great however you get groomed. You mean there hasn't been cake yet?? XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally adorable throughout the years. Happy birthday, sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!