3/24/22

Nature Friday on FFF - Spring Smileys


Welcome to that wonderful Friday each month where Nature Friday comes together with YAM Aunty's FFF!!  Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the FFF fun!!


Spring Smileys

by Rosy 
 
Even though there's no snow
or frosty ice to play,
I suppose I will like a nice Spring Day.
 
Spring days will bring
little bunnies who hop around,
and I will get to chase them down.
 
Spring has more sun puddles and warm places
to rest, 
to help me chase more bunnies at my rested best!

Trading snow for Sun at least for awhile,
is a very good reason to have a Spring smile!

 
 
Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.

15 comments:

  1. Rosy, I love your bunny chasing smiley poem. Gail tells me I need to start thinking about Nature Friday posts, but right now I'm too busy doing zoomies round the kitchen...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.
    PS from Gail: I'm learning that Nobby is at his most active early first thing in the morning. Definitely a lark not an owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a super spring poem... and we love tulips... they should be there for the whole year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your poem and your beautiful pot of tulips, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    BOL - a fine poem, Rosy, if a tad grudging!!! I am sorry I missed the snow post yesterday - intermutts have been playing up. Think it's okay again - for now... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you smile, you light up your world ~ and ours! And your poem is just charming ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your poem is very nice. We are having snow showers and colder weather for the coming days. March is always ugly and messy, so we are used to it. Enjoy those bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could be on a Welcome Spring Poster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosy you are a poetic and I know it! Just lovely but then spring offers us quite amazing inspiration right?
    Hugs Aunty Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute, Rosy, and we love your poem (especially since it's about chasing bunnies). BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a spring smile too, Rosy. Well done.


    Have a woof woof day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely poetry, Miss Rosy. The fun thing about snow in New Mexico during springtime is it comes quickly and leaves even quicker. Enjoy it while you can and hopefully it won't impact your big move.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bravo Rosy - you should be the next poet laureate! Love the pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. we love your spring poem! It looks like you guys had a fun week of birthday celebrations, adventure and snow! It is snowing a little here today. Lee and Phod who just finished the house work and get to relax now!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!