4/28/22

Nature Final Friday (not so much) Fiction


Welcome to that wonderful Friday each month where Nature Friday comes together with YAM Aunty's FFF!!  Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the FFF fun!! 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunny here today with a little ditty I wrote after 
Mama and Daddy to me on a "Pawrents and Me"
Road Trip last weekend...
 

Just Say No to Road Trips
I don't know why
I must go bye bye,
My pawrents insist I go
and all I feel is woe.
 
Could it be, on a trip
I get sicker than sick?
 
If I do take a pill
All I do is sit still
with my eyes all a glaze
and my mind in a haze
 
Now, don't get upset
If in CeCe I sit,
My sister is near and
I know I need not fear
 
But Jakey cannot be alone
and I cannot be the one to stay home
So on a road trip I sit
trying not to get sick! 


(From Mama:  Sunny, if you didn't pick on Jakey, you might be able  to stay home!)
 

  
Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see the link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.




15 comments:

  1. Oh dear Sunny, we are hoping this clever little ditty is fiction, but suspect it isn't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting sick on road trips can't be fun. I'm so sorry, Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Oh no, Sunny - First Arty, now Jakey? What do you have against darling wee Jakey? I am sorry you get car-sick though; something I am prone to myself, so you absolutely do have my sympawthees for that one! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
    (who is sorry about being absent from nature Fridays this past wee while, but have just not been getting any photographs at all.... sigh... here's the link to my own FFF... Y=Yamini)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bailie says you can come and stay with her because she hates the car so she doesn't travel much at all anymore. She doesn't get sick but she pants, drools, can't sit still and it makes Mom crazy. It is a major bummer. You will probably always be that way too as Bailie has been from day one she has told us. She loves the places she ends up, but can't stand to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the trip with Mama was a practice to see if you can get used to riding. I suffer from getting sick on planes and boats. so sick I can't even stand up. Oddly the car I am fine now, but when I was a child, i had to lay flat in the back seat or get sick, i feel your pain..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunny oh dear me...do you know why you pick on Jakey? I know for sure he is a mellow guy.
    I guess maybe you want to play and Jakey wants to sleep. I'm so sorry you get car sick though I hear it is a miserable feeling. WHAT A GREAT PIECE OF POETRY MY SWEET NIECE
    Hugs Aunty Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's no fun to get sick on a trip, Sunny. We hope your pawrents can find a way to help you feel better when you are riding in a car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry you get sick on road trips Sunny, Layla hopes you will soon find a way to enjoy them and have fun, it is also fun to go smell new places, have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being sick on a road trip isn't fun at all. Healing scritches all around.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. Scritches to all the pups and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry the road trip made you sick. Hopefully you'll be sunny and bright and will join the others soon enough. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting sick on the road is never fun...but practice being nice to Jakey please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sunny, we're really sorry you get car sick, but we woofed our tails off at your Mama's comment! XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Car sick feels yucky but you know that........

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are guessing if we had a fence, Callie would have to be our fence friend. Sunny, Phod feels you with not loving the car. He would suffer through it to be with the peeps. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!