11/30/22

Coffee Walkies

 
 Last weekend, Daddy insisted on letting Mama go on our walkie. Usually, I would be annoyed....because when Mama goes on walkies with us I have to wear 
my silly harness AND a bandana. 
 
 

 But at our new place, it's worth it! When Mama joins us for our weekend walkies I know there is only one place we can be heading....
 
 
The coffee place!!!
 
 Mama gets her coffee and I get 
my very own Pup Cup!!!

 
 

 
Today, I am very thankful for Coffee Walkies!


Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

14 comments:

  1. oooh the best place! we would wear a bandana too for going to da coffee place ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Well, for me it would be tea - but yes, I agree a little walkie and then some refreshment is always to be grateful for! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our mom doesn't like coffee, so we have no idea what that would be like needing to find coffee and we have never had a pup cup. You do look adorable in your gear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely love a coffee walking and especially with you. Each day I drink my coffee and then I go walking with Bo but doing both at the same time would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable in your holiday fashion, Rosy. How lucky that you got your own pup cup for all that effort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niece Rosy you must be the most fashionable pup on a walk who gets a cup!
    I LOVE IT
    Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you and next time I want to go along. I love coffee.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet you really enjoyed your pup cup sweetest Rosy! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Rosy, I never got a pup cup. I got some foam off a beer float once, though. It sure does look good! XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Java Bean: "Woo-hoo, coffee!"
    Charlee: "The last thing YOU need is caffeine, kid."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you got taking us on your most interesting walk.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!