4/20/23

Thankful for my new Party Hat


 
 Ever since last year I, Sunny, have admired Rosy's little party hat. Not only does it fit better than our official "birthday" hats, but it is also fashionable at any buddies birthday pawty!
 
 
 
 So you can imagine how happy I was when, inside my Birthday box from last week, there was a rainbow pawty hat just for ME! I am so very thankful to Rosy AND Aunt Laurie from The Sand Dollar Dog Company for my new rainbow pawty hat! 
 


 
Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
 

 

10 comments:

  1. Nieces Rosy and Sunny you are both 100% Fashionistas. I bet Glamor Girl will be texting you a super modeling contract.
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your new rainbow party hat, Sunny! You both look so cute in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am singing it's party time, you look ready to rock and roll. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! Bailie is looking for a party hat for her birthday, but these don't come in her color. We love your hats on you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your rainbow pawty hat, Sunny, and now you girls are both ready to pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Sunny you do look very pretty, as always, but I have to say that the whole idea of being thankful for a HAT seems a bit alien to me...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Bonny, the both of you. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new hat is very pretty, Sunny, and even matches your pretty scarf. You'll take it off when we play, though, right? XOXOXOX Chia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!