10/17/24

Sassy Sunny Views on Nature Friday

Welcome to Nature Friday, where we get to meet new friends and maybe share a picture or two of what nature looks like around Blogville. Sunny here today to show you some a couple of sunset views taken while we were on Vacation. Of course, Mama forgot the good treats while I was modeling...


There is something special about seeing the sunset behind the red rocks...Everything seems to glow don't you think....

These pictures of me, were actually taken at sunrise....before my breakfast. I was pretty hungry, and was REALLY hoping for a treat here.


Look at these sun rays...they kind of match the lines through the rock, don't you think?? 

This is me NOT looking at and then sticking my tongue out at Mama because I have NOT gotten any cookies yet....


Finally, here is a pretty picture of the skies after the sunset, with the Colorado River!


Gotta go!
I've starving, and off to eat breakfast...

We hope you all have a great weekend and see lots of nature!

  
Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.
 









 

1 comment:

We love to read your peemails!!