8/4/11

Grateful Thursday!

Mama says that today I get to tell evfurrybody what I am grateful for.

 

Joy-of-FB
I, more than anything else, am grateful for FUZZY BLANKETS AND NAPS!! This is my favorite fuzzy blanket and nap place...on the big bed where I can nap with the mama


Grateful-Bilbo_Burnt-Or
I also like to nap NEXT to the Mama on the couch...even if she wraps me up to look like a silly UT Longhorn Fan!!


SnuggleFace

 I love the feel of the fuzzies on my snooter!


SnugglingJAkey
I will even snuggle with my silly brother on as long as there is a fuzzy blanket...

Snuggle-Bed
If there are no fuzzy blankets, I will settle for my bed....it is ALMOST as comfy....

Sleepy-Boy-in-Bed
...and big enough for me to stretch out in...


BUT

Night-Night

Naps on Fuzzy Blankets are the BESTEST!!



17 comments:

  1. aw aw aw awwww!!! You make me want to go home and take pictures of my fuzzy babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes fuzzy blankets rock

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost everybody in this house agrees with you, Bilbo!

    Kisses,

    Stella and Zkhat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I like cozy blankets too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I totally agree with ya!! Naps are much better with a fuzzy blanket, it makes you dream better!! really!!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely!!! And right out of the dryer is the best - that is, if it's COLD enough :) Right now, the cold hard floor is feeling pretty good to us!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love all the napping photos, Bilbo.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think you are spot on, Bilbo - adorable pics too.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some good things to be thankful for
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bilbo - get up and go tell Dory that it's definitely war.

    pees... I think you need a few more blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Bilbo, you are so cute with your fuzzy blankets. You certainly have your priorities straight when it comes to being thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does your fuzzy UT blanket have pix of Bevo on it? 'Cuz that would be AWESOME! Woooooo!
    Luv,
    Dave, displaced Texan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dory, thanks for stopping by and saying hello!
    The last picture is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're so cute and adorable. I like the photos.

    Cassy from Guitar Playing Tips

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey hey hey Dory...I missed you but I'm back now....
    I'm grateful to have you as one of my first and longest blogging friends.
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  16. we loooove our blankies too....yours look so comfy and you look so soft and silky *mumster made me write this and we don't understand why she can't leave her own comments*

    chikisses
    coco and tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! you really look comfortable in your soft bed! woof..woof..you really had fun sleeping..:)

    Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!