8/29/11

Weekend Walkies!!

First of all thanks to all my furry friends for signing up for my Squirrel 101 class. If you haven't signed up, you can still sign up by just letting me know in my comments...we will be taking roll each day! You don't have do do anything by signing up except stop by and participate(you know...like guessing an answer to questions that are asked in the class)!

Look for the Syllabus to be out Friday...on Saturday will by Squirrel Chasing for furries (INCLUDING KITTIES) who live in the country or have their own backyards. On Sunday will be class for City Furries (INCLUDING KITTIES)! There will be a final exam and Grades will be posted on Monday!!
(Watch out everyfurry...Mama has been taking TOOOO many classes and has trained me to grade TOUGH!)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this weekend was MOSTLY boring, cause Mama is back inside her books and we don't get to see her too often...I did talk her into taking me for an early "before study" walk!! I read lots of peemails...FINALLY got to finish Tank's book and even saw a squirrel AND a KITTY!!!!  Let me take you with me.......


I had SOOOOO much fun!!! Mama says that we can go on walkies if the tempature is below 80 in the morning on the mornings she doesn't have Doga. But we will have to take Jakey too...bummer!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PEE ESS....our crossed paws and prayers are with all of those (human and furries) that were effected by Hurricane Irene.




17 comments:

  1. Glad you had some nice walkies there:) It's also a refreshing break for your mom from studying too hard.

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up for the class!! Can't wait!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait fur your class... I will look over the SillyBus to be sure I am READY fur Class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh we're being graded? I will try and do us kitties proud then!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dory you are one fine power walker...we loved the video.

    Mom and I are behind because of Irene we haven't read about the Squirrel 101 but we WANT to participate. Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are excited for the class - we will be listening well.

    The temps have been a bit better here too, so that means more walkies for us too. We go two at a time unless Dad is able to come along too. Then it is a foursome. We are excited for fall when we can get even longer ones.

    Thanks for sharing your fun walk.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walks are the best! I'm surprised there's anything still green there with the weather you've had this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to catch me squirrel, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dory, is it too late for my three to sign up?

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I thought we had signed up for the squirrel class, but I guess not! Count us in, although if Mom flakes about turning in our homework assignments, you know who to blame! Heehee!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yea sign me UP! I cannot wait for impawtant pointer on catchin those dastardly critters!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it great to be able to get out and walk again? I know I've sure missed it!

    I'd like to take the squirrel class!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like a great walk, with a squrrel & a kitty.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    Oh my dog, if I'm not signed up for your class please sign me up now~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there Dory!

    Please sign us up! We are always happy with the idea of learning more skills. We got to be active and catch those squirrels! Uhm... if there will be any in our world.

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a GREAT walk you went on!!! Just you and your mama...what a treat!! We would love to take the class too!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  16. Walkies are always so much fun! We wanted to come to the class, but Grammy says she can't promise us anything, and says we are already top rate squirrel catchers... That makes us feel good, but we hate to miss the class and our furiends! :(

    The CCC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great vid, Dory! You really look pretty in your pink bandana and collar!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!