8/26/11

Squirrel Chasing 101 - Sign Up Now!!



Hey all you furries!! As you know, there is a big Labor Day BASH next weekend, where efurrybody can help celebrate the end of summer (which hopefully will mean COLDER weather for us)!! AND  celebrate the beginning of another school year!!


As pack leader of the Dogkateers, I am in charge of training activities....

FTS-Jakey

Jakey-Trained
 Thanks to my extensive training, Jakey has REALLY excelled at squirrel chasing. Because of this, Mama asked me if I would like to teach EFURRYONE about squirrel chasing....after much thought (ummmmm, like a half a second) I said OF COURSE!!



Dory

Next Saturday and Sunday I will be teaching a squirrel chasing class.  I am hoping on having a very special and HAWT guest speaker, but don't want to jinxie it by mentioning his Lhasa Dali Lhama Squirrel Chasing King name. But I wouldn't be where I am in the squirrel chasing world without his careful mentoring!! I am hoping this very pretty picture of me will help persuade him to speak at less than his normal "per speech rate."




WDC-Squirrel

(This is a Washington DC squirrel..does anyone else's Mama take pictures of SQUIRRELS while THEY are on vacay??)


This class is open to all furries EXCEPT SQUIRREL SPIES!! We will be on the lookout for imposters...so beware!! We know that kitties also like to track those sneaky squirrels, so all kitties please feel free to join in the fun next Saturday!!


Bigger-Backyard


Class participation will be a big part of your grade, so let me know if you want to attend, PLUS I may need to ask the neighbor if we can borrow HIS backyard too!! Just tell me in my comments if will be stopping by!!

For more info on what other classes are going to be held, and parties that are going to be happening, go visit Sarge by clicking on his name...or clicking HERE.  We are going to have a photo shoot later this afternoon so we can get our pictures out to the various parties...better hurry cause time is running out!!

PeeEss....
Bilbo-not-as-excited

But we may have to have Mama take a picture or two in his "Professor Bilbo" sweater!!

PeePeeEss.....Go over and visit Tank 

 or Checkers

  
and find out how to help puppies find homes and keep them fed in Tennessee AND at the same time help Linus FINALLY get to see the Great Puppykin (or maybe Pumpkin?)

14 comments:

  1. We are not very big fans of squirrels either. We would love to be in your class, but we aren't sure about how much participation we will be able to do. The Momster says it is going to be a very busy time here, but we will do what we can.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we can't wait we want to be in your class
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links Toots.

    You know dogs can smell a new teacher miles away. I hope you're prepared for that... maybe you should
    invest in a few muzzles just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dory - I've got a question - will your squirrel class help with getting rid of a skunk? We have a skunk that keeps spraying our dumb cat. You'd think the cat would learn - but NOOOOOOOOO - she keeps irritating the thing!

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dory!

    We'd love to be in your class but are confused about the hawt lhasa apso guest speaker... We think you are the ONLY hawt Lhasa around!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I will be there Dory. I watch those pesty squirrels from high up in my trees!! Cant wait

    wags
    JAzzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dory PLEASE Sign me up fur your very much EXCITING.. and MUCH NEEDED class!!

    I really do hope that Prof. Bilbo is around.. you KNOW how I do Admire his FINE MIND.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, I NEED to attend this class. there are some serious squirrels that need catching out in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I is so very happy that you is havin this class!

    I need ALL the helps I can get and I is ready to learn!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can kitties join in? We'd like to chase the squirrels too!! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate squirrels.
    There is one by my house called Fatty who is evil.
    I will join your class

    love from
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy, count me in for this class. I'll take all of the help I can get hunting down those furry devils!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to take your squirrel chasing class! I confess I need a lot of help in that department!!
    Have a great Sunday.

    Sugars,
    Mack

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love to be your students, train us, teach us please.
    Besides squirrels, our back yard has rabbits, posoms, and frogs too.
    Please seat us next to Tessa, will you Dory?
    We're so sorry that we didn't visit you a long while, we miss you so much.
    We're back, will follow you around!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!