2/24/14

A Biscuit Picnic



To celebrate International Dog Biscuit Day yesterday, Mama took me on a long walkie AND picnic!!


It was a beautiful day....although Mama says it was chilly, I was very comfy and cozy (Mama says probably cause I need a haircut).


We passed some birdies taking an afternoon swim.



Let's go Mama....we need to find a place to have my picnic!!



Spring is springing here on the North Coast of California and there were lots of pretty flowers!



We  found a nice bench where I could spread my blankie and have my cookie picnic!!  Mama brought a whole BUCKET of cookies for me....of course I am a lady (and Mama said something about MOST of the cookies being for show) and I only was allowed had two or three biscuits.



We had this beautiful view of Arty's ocean while we ate.



We also saw this big tree that fell over...Imagine all the pee-mail there must be on it!


We had a most wonderful time on our picnic...we hope you all had a nice International Dog Biscuit Day too!!


Speaking of special occasions....have you all met Enid??? She is a very cool little gal and is holding a costume contest!! 


I sent her a picture of me in my pretty pink dress.
You can read more about the contest here, she has extended the deadline until this Friday, so make sure you get your entries in soon!!

18 comments:

  1. Pawsome picnic. Great way to celebrate cookie day. We love Enid and we sent her our pic. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate biscuit day. We got to try new biscuits. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what adorable pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful day enjoying mom and your biscuit
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are THRILLED to know that PICNIC season is COMING. You had a super one.

    We met Enid... She is grrreat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow - a cookie picnic - what could be better and you had such a pretty day for it

    ReplyDelete
  6. International Biscuit Day?!?! How did we miss that!?!? Your way of celebrating looks perfect! I wish I could have come with you; your ocean looks so much bigger and more exciting than the Kansas Ocean.
    We'll have to stop by and meet your new friend! You look so cute in pink!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did Momma get any biscuits or were you the only lucky girl???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dory...a girl's day out with your mom that is the ultimate fun day.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure do look happy on that special walk with mom,Dory - and oh, so pretty too. We hope you wind something nice in that costume contest.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looked like a fun time. What's better than a good walk with a picnic?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The area your mom choose for your walkie/picnic is beautiful Dory. We thinks Biscuit Day sounds like fun except we don't eat biscuits. We did get a new bowl of kitty grass today and it was pawsitively delish. We loves your pretty dress.

    Kitty Kisses,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  12. National Biscuit Day - I better go ask my dad about that! Beautiful photos. It's been snowing since Saturday morning, sure hope that the crocuses made it :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooh a picnic, we love them! You dressed up for it too Dory, very pretty.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful way to spend International Dog Biscuit Day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun day and you look good in Pink Dory. Tell your mom that my mom is going to San Antonio in April for one of the grandpeeps birthdays!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!