2/17/14

Mini Me Olympics - Squirrel Chase Part Deux




http://dorysbackyard.blogspot.com/2014/02/mini-me-olympics-chase.html
When we last left our squirrel chasers they were on the luge run giving that squirrel a run for its money and catching up to the luge racer!!
If you missed this, and the other escapades last Thursday, you can click here.



Some of you (like Mini Bilbo) may be wondering what I, Mini Dory, was doing when the boys were out chasing the squirrel. As us girly girls know, it is very impawtent to take care of our nails and cuticles whilst we are in the cold weather.


Not to worry, I was multi-tasking...when my pawsies were soaking, I called Big Dory and let her know what was going on.





She was not as ummmmmm...pleased as I was about the whole thing.





What do you mean you sent the boys after those squirrels MiniMe???
 You should have gone after that squirrel yourself!!!





But Miss Dory, I am a GIRLY girl and you are a tom-puppy, I couldn' catch that rat...ewwwwwwww!!! 



"Sigh" Not to worry AlterEgo Me...I will call Air Fiona and catch the next plane to Sochi so I can help the Mini Boys get that rodent!!


Meanwhile...
Jakey: There he is Arty....we almost got him!!
Arty: Get out of da way Mr. Skier!!!
Bilbo Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Will Dory save the day???
Will Alter Ego Dory's nails dry before the closing ceremonies???
Will that squirrel get what is coming to him??

Will Bilbo wake up soon??

Stay tuned on Thursday for the conclusion of the Olympic Squirrel Chase

12 comments:

  1. I LOVES it Dory! Me thinks you shoulds go into comedy!
    Keeps up the goods work.
    Big wet kisses,
    Enid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the edge of our baskets mini Dory. Wow do you get to catch him and dead him? Can't wait to see the end. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is awesome!! We would definitely love to get our nails done with you!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faster faster - don't let that tree rat escape !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard those snow squirrels are almost impossible to catch. But with three of you, I think your chances are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mini Dory, Dip totally agrees that your nails come first.
    Hope that squirrel pauses long enough for you to catch him.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree rat almost ruined everything
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Georgia agrees with you that the nails must come first. And what if you broke a nail while chasing that silly squirrel? Eww, that would be terrible. Let those boys do the dirty work.

    Kitty Kisses,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha! I hope the real Dory gets there in time to get in on the action! I can't say that I'd miss a good pawdicure, either, though...


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. Dory will save the day
    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!