11/8/15

Challenging my Creaky Hips with Cosequin from #Chewy.com!


Hi everybody! Dory here to let you in on a challenge I am taking part in! Lately, especially on rainy days, I have noticed my hips are getting a bit creaky.  First I started limping then,  I needed a bit of help hopping up to my usual spot next to Daddy on the couch and, most worrisome to Mama, I didn't have much interest in walkies.  Thank goodness I  felt better after the weather cleared up!



 Just in time, Sydney from Chewy.com emailed us about a special challenge review we could participate in. I get to try out Nutramax's Cosequin Joint Health Supplements!! Mama says I will be taking them for thirty days and if they help, like we hope they will,  I will add them as a daily supplement.
Cosequin helps to support healthy joint cartilage and will protect my existing cartilage. I hope this means my hips won't be so creaky!! Our V-E-T actually suggests a supplement with the main ingredient, glucosomine hydrochloride,  as a first resort before moving to Metacam (that's what Bilbo takes for his hips!).



 
Now on to the important thing, let's check out these little nuggets!
They are small BUT they sure do smell good!! Mama says they remind her a bit of a beef bouillon cube in both size and smell!



 Since I am a healthy 22 pounds, I am going to start with two supplements a day!



They are also soft and chewy which is always a plus!




We'll check back in a week or so and let you know how well they are working!!  

If you want to read more about Cosequin, head on over to Chewy.com by clicking HERE or head over to Nutramax Cosequin by clicking HERE.








29 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear if they work for you! These look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hope they help with your creaky hips Dory.
    Dip has creaky little back legs too, she walks straight on her front ones and like a crab with the back ones :)
    Doesn't hurt they are nommy too!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, creaky hips are no fun at all. Perhaps if those don´t work, you will have to move to a country where it never rains? So, let´s cross fingers, toes and tails and hope they work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad they don't work for humans!! Mama could use them! Good luck on the test. Our big brother did very well on Cosequin in his senior years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum, tasty and good fur you is a win, win!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can't wait to hear if they're working for you, Dory!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look way too good to have creaky hips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we are going to be trying these too for the arthritis in my paws.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to hear more Dory. I like that we have so much things what support our health and I cross my paws that it will work pawsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I cannot wait to hear how the supplement works for your, Dory. Paws crossed.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hope those help with the hips! If they are yummy enough, they may be worth "pretending" you're better. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't they delicious? I only get 1 a day cuz we were already taking supplements so we are on the maintenance schedule. Oh, I wish I could have 2 of them!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dory Darlin' look at that gawjus photo of you and the blue sky.
    Raining here A G A I N!! I think we went to sleep a few weeks ago and somehow woke up in Seattle. Great review my sweet gal pal
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish I wasn't 6 pounds overweight.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, we'll be watching eagerly to see! I take glucosamine every day for my arthritis. A nummier version would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Dearest Dory, sorry your hips have been creaky and I surely hope these nummy chews will help you feel better. I get creaky too and I have been taking the pill version for a couple of years now.
    In any case - there is room in my Pugmobile - we can ride together!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well we sure hope that supplement helps your hips. We didn't try that on our Ande dog, but we have heard that it does help. The better weather should help too. Sending you lots of purrs and good thoughts with those darn hips.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I sure hope they help your hips. Glad they taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I sure do hope that they work for you. You're way too cute to have creaky hips. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. We hope you have wonderful success with this program, Dory. It is no fun having creaky hips. And if they taste good too, that's a win-win!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope these chewies make your hip feel all better, Dory! Your momma needs to do to walkies with her!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck Dory! We will be waiting to see how they work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dory, I tale Cosequin & Glucosomine Hydrochloride every day with my dinner. It's a Rx from the Vet in a chewy form and I love it. I use it for mu Arthritis. It really helps. I'll keep my paws crossed that it work for you too.

    {{{huggies}}}.......Mona

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aunt Dory, they look yummy and I hope they help you feel better. I will send some magic bubbles too just to be safe.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What great timing! I hope they help your joints out! Chewy.com offered to let us try Cosequin out, too, but since neither of us thankfully have creaky joints at this time, Mom didn't think it was necessary for us. Our great brothers and sisters, the original Ao4, used it with great success!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!