11/29/15

#Cosequin from #Chewy.com Works for Me!

 Dory here, wrapping up my 30 day review of Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chews!



 I have to say, I didn't think a supplement could be so very tasty AND help my hips stay non-creaky! 

 I have been taking 2 of these a day for the past almost 30 days and Mama says she can tell the difference. Especially in the past two weeks, when we had more rainy days than sunny days and more chilly days than warm days. Even with the cold and rain,  I am willing to hop up on the couch or the bed in her office!! Mama says she will be moving me down to 1 a day on December 1st in hopes
Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chews will keep up the non creakiness!



What is that Mama?? You want Jakey to try one to see if he likes the too??
 JAKEY!!! Mama says to come here so you can try a
Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chew!!



Are those the chewies you take that smell like NOMMY beef cubes, Dory?? 

Can I see them? 
 Hmmmmm...they will taste good AND help prevent my hips from getting creaky too???
 OK Mama, let's give them a try!!



 OMD....they TASTE like little beef cubes too!!!
Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chews are going to be very a tasty
way to keep my joints in tip top shape!!




 I will still get my daily
Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chew too, right Mama??
 



You ordered them from Chewy.com, right Mama?? That way we know they will get here faster than fast, within 1 to 2 days! Plus shipping is FREE  if you order $49 or more!!! We just ordered our first Christmas shipment so we KNOW Mama got free shipping!
(Chewy.com is a PAWSOME place to do your Christmas shopping!)



Needless to say,
Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chews are a big hit in our house!
  Mama just ordered some for Jakey and I, and guess what?? They were ON SALE!!  Click HERE to read more about Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chews over at Chewy.com




Thanks so much to Chewy.com for giving us the opportunity to discover Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chews and all the benefits  (like getting nommy chews AND less creaky hips!) that come from adding them to our diets!!


 We were not compensated for this review. Chewy.com provided us with 1 bag of  Nutramax Cosequin Minis Soft Chews in exchange for our honest review. The opinions in this post are our own and not those of Chewy.com or Nutramax.


27 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...crikey, I need the hyooman version of these!!! Love your coat Dory... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYA, so glad you found sumfinks that helps Dory.... and taste good as well, yum, yum!
    I is luffing your jumpers, you and Jakey look pawsome!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy to hear that they are working! This is great news, Dory, and hopefully, they will work for Jakey too!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great review. We will definitely try these as Ruby's legs get a bit stiff on these cold mornings. Thanks!

    P.S: I'm having a super fun giveway for little dogs like us. Stop on by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got your review in on the last day, like I did! Glad these work well for you. We might need the horse tablet size here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR NEW SWEATER VEST AND YOU KNOW IT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!
    GREAT POST TOO MY SWEET FRIEND
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad they are working so well and will be trying them soon. tell mom i love the color of her beautiful nails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we are so happy to hear they worked for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We sure love the taste!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always like to hear about stuff that works
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's 30 days already?!!? Time flies!
    I wonder if that would help our mom's creaky shoulders?
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD OMD I (Frankie Furter) have been taking a "SNACK" fur keeping the Snap outta MY joints... I don't LOVE the flavor BUTT they Did help my movement a LOT.... I have been waiting to hear about this one... and now that I know they TASTED GOOD... I will have mom get me some of THESE instead of what I have been taking...
    THANKS fur the Review... and I KNOW that when I have mom call CHEWY.COM... MINE will arrive in One or Two (at the Most) Sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Dory, I am so glad to hear that these have helped your hips feel better. I take the pill form and mom just breaks them up over my dinner. Chewy is the best!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, our furiends at Chewy.com have the bestest stuff! So glad you're feeling better and they're helping me a little too.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad they worked well! Loving the sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't it wonderful when a product really DOES what it claims!!! We are so happy that these chews have helped you, Dory. And to taste good too is just icing on the cake:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  17. We wonder if they make them in a bigger size cause Phod sure could use something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aunt Dory I am so happy they are yummy and also helping you feel better!!

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review! The pictures are priceless...and adorable! I'm so glad that the yummy supplements are helping your hips, Dory.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad they're working for you! I'm going to grab some for Nola as a preventative.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so glad that they worked great for you!!!! Creaky hips are no fun. But tasty treats are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad to hear they're working. I have to say Miss Dory you look beautiful in red.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is great that those treats are helping you feel better. We've been giving Millie some Cosequin too and she hasn't been as gimpy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  24. We are on a liquid glucosamine mix from Chewy...they really do have the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for the info, i just ordered Jake 120 of these, for big dogs not small though like yours. we are running out of the ones we use and want to try these.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!