12/3/15

Festive Friday with Arty's Letter to Santa!

 It's that time of year again...where Mama brings the antlers out of storage, along with lots of other decorating stuff....


 Yesterday we put up our Christmas tree!!!


 Here is MY ornament! It is very special because I got it from Tank, one of my very first Bloggy furiends! Tank had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge this year, which makes this ornament even more special!!



 This ornament is more Arty's...because he likes to woof!



 No tree trimming pawty is complete without playing "Put the garland on the doggy" game!! Poor Jakey, he is such a good sport!!




Today is also Santa Paws List Day over at Ranger's place!
We are letting Arty read you his letter today!
Dear Santa Paws,

   I have been a mostly good boy this year. I hardly ever growled at my brother Bilbo and Dory and I rarely get into fights over who is in charge any more. Best of all, I haven't growled at Mama or Daddy at all!! 

   The biggest thing on my Santa list this year is that Mama takes me with her (and Dory) to the BAR. I am going to be a very good boy and train hard with Mama but if you could somehow help talk her into taking me, that would be great!!

   Next, I would love it if you could do your best to help all my fur-iends in shelters around the world find fur-ever homes, that would be pawsome!!

  Finally...I would LOVE it if you could make me not be itchy anymore....The V-E-T put me on special food, and that doesn't seem to be working...if you could help my Mama and Daddy and the V-E-T find out what's wrong with me...that would be, as my friend #MaddiethePug says, #prettykewl!!!

Love...your bestest Shih Tzu Fur-iend,
Arty

PeeEss...Ignore whatever Ernie the EOTS says...he is a troublemaker!!


Now,  for the bestest part of  the trimming the tree season, sitting back to relax and watch the lights twinkle!!!!

We hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend!!!


21 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Dory, that is so lovely that you have a memory of Tank to celebrate him with!
    Jakey - your expression is priceless!
    ARty - that is just the most wonderfur letter and I am certain the SantyPaws is going to do his utmost to ensure maximum satisfaction!!!
    Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful letter to Santa!! Your decorations are beautiful and of course....your dogs always POSE so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree looks great! Such a bummer you are so itchy, I hope they can get to the bottom of that and help you out. Since you have been good I'm sure Santa will be good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks beautiful. Arty, we hope you get to go to BAR too and we hope you stop itching soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your letter and your house looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree looks just beeYOUtiful. I love the swag of lights draped around the back. Very creative! Arty, I think you've been a very good boy, and I'm sure you'll get everything on your list. I can't wait to see you at the BAR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your photos can say so much without words and I hope that Santa can chase that ithcy-thing away from you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decorations are most beautiful. Santa will stop at your house FOR SURE!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arty darlin' I'm so proud of your accomplishments this year!! Bravo good buddy. I hope you get to go to the BAR too and if you do you and Dory must leave lots of smell mail on my Mom..she'll bring it home for me to read.
    I love your decorations and I love how your mom has the lights on the pretty shears
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so pretty and such lovely decorations

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arty that is a GRAND Letter to the PAWS guy.... he will grant your wishes FUR SURE once he reads it...
    OMD your house looks so Warm and Festive. we did not see a single Snow Freak... You lucky Dawg you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great wish: that all the animals find a forever home. I have been in my forever home for a while and it is absolutely great and I love it.

    Miss Oswin from Norway

    PS: those ornaments at the bottom look great. I could play with those all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just finished putting up my little tree in the nook and the best part was standing back and taking photos THEN sitting down to admire. i love tree lights and i also love sweet little dogs in Christmas Attire... you all look adorable.. i will ask around about itchy stuff... it is not fun to itch. to keep baby from itching she took benadryl twice a day. maybe ask the vet about that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tree is just so very pretty and special. We were sad to learn about Tank - he lived in our city of OP.

    and Arty, you HAVE been a very good boy, we are sure Santa Paws will be very kind to you.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD! We really need to talk to our mom and get the decorating going - you all look so festive!
    Arty we really do want you to go to BAR with Dory and your Mom. If you pass through Idaho we can meet IN THE FURS!!!!! how great would that be?
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty tree! Hope you get all you ask for, Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I knew Tank, and I'm so glad you have his ornament to remember him. I didn't know he'd crossed the Bridge.

    And Arty - I hope all your wishes come true. Most of all, I hope that you can figure out the itchiness. I think you've been a fabulous boy this year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope ya get everything ya ask for Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a wonderful list. I hope that Santa delivers. ♥ Your tree is sure pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great letter to Santa Paws! I really hope he makes you un-itchy. And tell Jakey he looks absolutely adorable wearing garland. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pawsome letter Arty! Thanks for pawticipating in my Hop.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!