12/30/15

New Year's Resolutions



With the year coming to a close,  it's time again to think about New Year's Resolutions!! Haven't thought of any yet?? 
No problem, we'll think of one for you!!



I am going to help my Mama in the kitchen more!


This year I will fart even MORE than last year!


This year I will watch what I eat so I am a lean, mean, pug machine when I meet my Best Gal, Dory!



I will practice my smiley every day in front of the mirror
so it is perfect when I meet my Best Guy, Bailey, in the furs this summer!



 I pawmise to be even more unpredictable in 2016





 I will dabble in pawlitics this year with hopes of being the first Basset in the White House



 I will take my Mama on 87,000 hikes this year and to learn to swim!




 I will banish the Squirrel Cartel to Canada and then
 rescue a Princess in a Tower



 I will find a Tower, climb it and be rescued by a Handsome Chester-Dog



 I will eat more bacon



 I will make more time to snuggle with my Mama



I will learn to speak French



 I will learn to speak Canadian



  I will capture the Squirrel Cartel and ship it back to the USA!



I will catch 87 lizards



 I will rule our pack with an iron paw



 I will take lots of rides with Mama



 I will make sure we take 87 trips in our wheelie house and make sure it is ready to meet Jessie in the FURS at the BAR this summer!



 I will TRY not to chase bunnies in 2016




 I will let my brofur win a few zoomy races this year.




 I will have Mama build an indoor pool so I can practice pool ball all year long!




I will help my Daddy keep our yard safe from any and all intruders!



I will snuggle with Mona and Mama everyday!



I will supervise Mama's crocheting!

Head over to Murphy and Stanley's to see who else has their resolutions ready!! Now, everybody get a good night's sleep and get ready to PAWTY tomorrow night as we say goodbye to 2015 and 
HAPPY NEW YEAR to 2016!!!

27 comments:

  1. Oh Dory, Bailey will just melt when he sees your even more delightful smile.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail says I have to apologise for my last post giving your Mama nightmares...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't do resolutions at my house, Mom finds them silly. We set a few goals for the new year that fit into our lifestyle and that is good. You all have some pretty lofty resolutions I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha pawsome!!! I like Frankies idea... my humans should look for a clothes peg for their noses :o) I sure will try to learn canadian... fortunately I have Shoko on my side, she meows it pawfectly... or is there a difference between cat-canadian and dog-canadian?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo bravo bravo bravo great resolutions by everyone...even some educational ones like learning a new language
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD OMD OMD these are EXCELLENT Resolutions... Each is Pawfect...
    Esp. MINE.... Since I NEVER EVER PHARRRRRT... it will mean that I can Make ONE in 2016.Just sayin... hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari Om
    BOL... these are fabulous. Now I wish you all the very best for the realisation of said resolutions!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dory!
    Wow, these are just super for everyone! I will do my bestest with mine and my Dad will be very proud. I think the Squirrel Cartel will be wearing out their luggage! BWAR HAR HAR Thanks so much for doing these and I can't wait for the big party tomorrow!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  8. My resolution is to take more naps. Is that wrong? Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMDs, I'm blushing at Stanley's resolution. I'm so excited to meet him in the furs!!


    Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I could not haf thought of a better resolution!!!!! This is just sooo pawfect fur me and darling Chester!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great resolutions although Millie rarely wins at chase.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some really great resolutions here! Look forward this year to see who manages to keep theirs! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a great bunch of resolutions for the new year! we are excited for the pawty tomorrow!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm, the White House sounds like a good place to spend the next four years. Do you think my last name will help or hurt?? BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys gave us some good ideas
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eatin more bacon are ALWAYS a good resolushun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. An indoor pool are a pawsome resolushun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How about we send the Evil Squirrel Cartel to Mars? Oh, and I'm practicing going up and down the stairs so I will be in shape when I climb that tower to rescue my beautiful Princess. (I hope there isn't a screaming dragon guarding it!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are great - some are SO funny!!!! Both Shyla and R are resolving to eat more in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year friends. Best wishes to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are some great resolutions! I'm going to try to pack even MORE fun into 2016!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  22. TRY is definitely the operative word for Lightning. Mom says not to hold your breath on that one:)

    Great resolutions from all - lots of big plans for 2016!!!

    Happy New Year!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!