12/13/15

Wearing Antlers has an Upside!

Hi evefurrybody, Jakey here!!
 Mama says since I have been a VERY patient pup, letting her put reindeer ears and Santa hats on me and everything, she would let ME do our Chewy.com review this month!!



Look what Chewy.com delivered right to my front door the other day?? A TOY!!!  Mama did most of our Christmas shopping at Chewy.com. Thank goodness they have such fast shipping so Mama can order all our last minute requests!!

This isn't just any toy I am trying out, it is a very cool Kong Jumbler! A tennis ball inside a big football toy!!! 
You won't believe what else it does,  
it SQUEAKS!!!!






I just love a toy that squeaks! Let's go outside try it out Mama!!



Wow, a cool handle makes it easy to carry in my mouth for a nice game of fetch or even a game of tuggy for  you bigger pups!






Did I mention it squeaks?? I just love a good squeaky session!!
It comes in 2 sizes, one Medium/Large doggies and another Large/Extra Large  doggies!
I am trying the Medium/Large size!

Here is a short video of Mama and I trying it out, I suggest turning the volume up so you can savor the squeak!


Make sure to click HERE to watch it over at YouTube if you don't see it above! 



 Squeaky toys ROCK!!!
Mama says this is an "only under supervision" toy, so she keeps an eye on me so I don't accidentally on purpose chew pieces off and so she can have some peace and quiet.





I give this four paws up!!

Mama says it is best suited for medium to large doggies and, since it took me awhile to get it to squeak, she wouldn't recommend it for smaller doggies (like Arty)! She gives it 4 out of 5 stars for durability and for keeping my interest!
Find out more about the #Kong Jumbler at #Chewy.com
 HERE! 

It's even on sale!!! 


Do you have a squeaky toy on your Santa Paws List???


We received a Kong Jumbler toy from Chewy.com in exchange for our honest review. The opinions here are those of me, Jakey and my most beautiful assistant Mama!
(Did I say it right, Mama...can I have that cookie now??)



25 comments:

  1. We have one of the squeaky Kong toys with the tennis ball inside and it is superfun to play with! You look especially handsome in your Christmas sweater, Jakey!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pawsome toy Jakey. We love toys that squeak too. They are always on our list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loved your video and the squeak action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh that was fun and what a squeak it has....you know I love how RED it is.

    OMCs I don't have a squeak to BUT I do have a tiny bird that chirps at motion. Mom says it is possessed when it is in my toy basket she can walk by NOT even touching it and it chirps...MOL it scares her too. I think that is funny
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a super toy!!! and you will see it efurrywhere even in the snow! and that color looks like christmas and it fits with your cute sweater too! well done chewy, that was pawfectly picked :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got this for Bailie to test out, but we haven't let her try it yet. Looks like lots of fun and well worth the antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kong toys are the best because they are rought and tough and last a long time. Jake loves anything with a handle.. glad you got PAID for wearing antlers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD we think that they should change the name... to JAKEY Jumbler... it looks like a pawfect toy fur a guy YOUR size...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD, it squeaks!! What a totally pawesome toy. I guess a toy like that is even worth wearing antlers for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like such a fun toy. I think I'm going to ask Santa Paws to bring me one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh boy you are all set for Santy
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a cool toy Jakey - plus you deserve it for all the torture you have been through, haha.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the XL one. The handles make it easy to grab it and run. And the squeaky noise is music to my ears. Wanna play with our Kong Jumblers together?

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  14. You said just right Jakey! You know our Angel Greta got on of those and she really couldn't figure out how to play with it - it was too big. But she gave it to Mom's co worker's lab - and he LOVED it!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, is that ever cool! I LOVE SQUEAKY toys!!! The louder, the better - am I right?!?
    Sadly, that would be an "under supervision only" toy for me, too -- for the same reasons. What IS it with moms??!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you got some good squeak action in that Jakey! Mom said you looked cute in your sweater!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have a big green one here that we need to do our review about - BUT it is a under supervision only toy here. How are we ever going to really test it if Mom is constantly watching us!!! Ciara really loves the squeaker. Lightning has his eye on the ball.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so cute in reindeer antlers! We have that Kong football. Ours is a year old and Pierre loves it. He carries it around by the handle too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You do look wonderful in your antlers! What a good sport you are.

    My dogs came running to my computer when you squeaked your new toy! They love squeaky toys too but they can have only the most strong and durable toys. They are toy destroyers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks like a great toy. And I love your sweater. I am going to ask Mara to make me one and perhaps make one for Miss Oswin as well.

    Brom from Norway (but on holiday in Northern Ireland)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks fun!! We picked out all our pressies on our vacation and mom said Santas Pugs will be bringing them!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!