4/2/17

Getting Ready to Pawty! Blogville Spring Break 2017

 
Are you all as psyched as Mabel and I are about Blogville's 2017 Spring Break?? We can't wait to surprise Dory and Mr. Bailey during their Tropical Vacation!  

There are so many fun activities to sign up for too!!

Madi is hosting a fun filled time at an Amusement Park! Make sure to stop by HERE to read all about it! Get your pictures to Madi by April 17th and make sure to put PARK in the subject line!




 
Oreo is hosting a tubular Surfing Competition!!


 


 
Murphy and Stanley will be leading way cool underwater tours 
and we hear Christmas might be doing a Treasure Hunt!!
 



Mabel and I will be holding a fun Beach Blanket Bingo Dance too! 

Make sure to get your pictures emailed to us by April 20th! You can be nekkid, dressed in beach attire, or let Jakey "Beach-i-fy" your picture for you!

If you would like to learn how to Hula dance, send us a picture of you standing up on your back legs(see Jakey, Arty and Madi below)




Madi is teaching me(and Jakey) how to do the Hula so I can surprise Mabel!!  

We sure hope to see you at Blogville's Spring Break  2017!!!
Remember, don't mention anything to Dory and Mr. Bailey, it's a surprise!

22 comments:

  1. Oh I def'nitely gotta git my mom helpin'me on this! Wood love 2 lern 2 hula dance an'wanna go 2 the amuzement park 2. An'of course go 2 the dance.
    Lady Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks SO FUN!!! We will try to participate, but since we'll be on the road...not sure...but we will try!! We LOVE all the pics here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, I love that last picture! The coconuts are crackin' me up☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMCs jumpin' catfish look at those coconuts. MOLMOLMOLMOLMOL mom nearly fell out of her chair. OMCs I love love love. This senior is swaying to the sound of the waves.
    Shake rattle and roll
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! You all have some super fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be lots of fun. That last picture really cracked us up especially Madi's coconuts. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, Oh I'm not sure what I wants the most, a HULA skirt or a set on paw flippers!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta have a coconut bra
    Lily & (Edward)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD OMD We are SOOOOO excited about all these OUTSTANDING thingys.

    PEE S... DORY we are sending your POTP and Crossed Paws... Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL - we are just cracking up at that hula dance - look at Madi!!! BOLOLOL!!! We are going to have to see if we can get Misty to pawticipate.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  11. luvin the hula dancers. BOL... it is to hot to go to the beach here, I came out of WM and driving home my car thingy said 89 degrees, in April for petes sake

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like another good time in Blogville.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like it's going to be a blast!!

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are going to try our best to participate, it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww hahah this is too funny and cute! :) thanks for sharing!
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks like such a fun thing to do. We know it will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my dog, what an exciting time!

    PS I hope that Dory is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is going to be so much fun! I am practicing my hula dancing
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are trying to get posts ready to run while we are on vacation next week. I will try to keep on Mom to send in our pics. She says her mind is like scrambled eggs these days. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We just sent you our pictures, we are so excited. Thanks for helping us get beach ready.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!