4/24/17

Hula Dancing the Night Away

As our the 2017 Blogville Spring Break winds down, we gather for some sunset Hula Dancing!


Frankie and Ernie are helping Abby by keeping the Buffet table clean!



Jake must have been a Native King in a past life...he is a natural!



 Hailey is a natural born teacher, teaching Phenny the art of Hula!!




These three seem to have a handle on how to tell a hula story!




Oh My...Looks like Ernie and Frankie might have moved over to Ruby's Margarita truck...looks like they may have had one Rubyrita too many!
BOL!!



Murphy and Ruby are always so very romantic...




Sweet William knows how to move to the beat thanks to his DJ Alter Ego!



So sorry Bentley....Mama may have been a bit punchy when this happened...BOL!




Mayzie must be dreaming of a mysterious boy retriever...



...and Dougie Dog over at Zoolatry is also in his own little world. 
Maybe we should get these two dreamers together!




Mabel and Arty are enjoying some hula alone time!






Even though they just met, Freckles and Lady Shasta look like they have been dancing together forever!



Looks like Jessie and Stanley might just almost got that alone time they were hoping for....Ariel must have had to go back into the sea...sorry you two!




Thank you so much for joining us for this memorable day. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!!


Make sure to check out all of these cool Spring Break events!! 

See how it began with Bailey's special Tropical Vacation for Dory HERE

Travel with us to Spring Break HERE
 
Have fun with Madi at an Amusement Park HERE

Go Diving with the Doodz Murphy and Stanley HERE

Hunt buried treasure with Chris at Paw Province HERE

Enjoy the Surfing Exhibition hosted by Oreo HERE

Enjoy some good old Beach Blanket Fun HERE


Follow along with our 2017 Blogville Spring Break Blog Hop!  
Feel free to hop aboard and show us what you are up to during Spring Break!

27 comments:

  1. Everyone did a great job, Jake is a natural and everyone was having such a good time, they were very fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have laughed til I cried. Best event ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there was some serious wildness going on at that party! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's the dance for me... with some instructions from professor Lee :O) and oh... William has a scottish hula skirt... wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coconuts are hilarious every time we see the we crack up.
    Love the guys and gals swayin' in the grass skirts...who knew...(certainly not us) that critters could hula...we might need to chaperone Mr. B and Dory and Jessie and Stanley.
    Hugs madi yoru bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    OMD, look at you all - what a dreamy evening!!! Blogville needed this spring break to lift the spirit and warm the cockles...errr coconuts.... of the hearts!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Help, I can't stop SMILING!!! looks like hula dancing is a big thing in our canine world..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like a hula, hula hoop, hula, hula hoop, oh
    Round and round your loving winds me up!
    Do the Hula!
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all need to be on Dancing with the Stars! The coconuts are crackin' me up☺
    What a superfun time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dat are some pawesome fun ya'll are having!! Love all the picsurs :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL! Momma laughed and laughed when she saw how I crashed Jessie's romantic moment. Hey, what's a big brother to do, right??

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was so much fun! Thank you so much for hosting. We enjoyed seeing all the funny hula dancer pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A FUN BEACH PAWTY...AND I JUST LOVED THE "FACILITIES"...I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE THE AREA. BUT NO WORRIES I CLEANED UP AFTER MYSELF.
    LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY DAY THANK YOU FOR LETTING THIS SENIOR KITTY HAVE SO MUCH FUN.

    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD, that was the most pawtastic time ever! Having Wilson & Ruby with me at the same time was the bestest thing to ever happen! And the shells on Bentley cracked us up real good! Thanks for creating Spring Break!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - We would LOVE to help with cleanup too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my - I need a rest after all that hula dancin'an Mr. Jack Freckles makez a great pawdner! BUTT I iz tired now an'I NEED sum
    refreshmentz. Hope there r sum left.
    Lady Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beach blast! Sorry I missed it, I'm an ace coconut drink bartender. 😆
    Your fur-iend,
    Sam🐾

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes, you have some marvelous hula shakers there. We are just so enjoying all the entertainment on this wonderful Spring Break. When can we do it again?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is Sweet William wearing a grass kilt?
    The guy sure has STYLE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoot! I can dance here to my heart's content!
    It was fun, but um...my poor ancient body needs a rest now, BOL! So I'll sit back and watch all the youngsters!

    ReplyDelete
  20. At dancing I'm sort of four left paws but you all did great!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much to everyone for the big surprise! Dory & I loved every minute of our vacation and it was so much fun to end it with all of our friends
    hugs
    Mr Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just stopping back to thank YOU and all the others involved in making the Spring Break such a fun time. Lots of hard work making it happen. We loved it.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  23. BOL!!!!! BOL!!!!! BOL!!!!!! OMD, I can't stop barkin' at Bentley and Pierre!!! OMD, that is HILARIOUS!!!! And I LOVED my Boo catchin' the sun....he is just dreamy!!! I didn't means to serve F&E too many margaritas....see, I was in the back of the truck, showing MURPHY where I keep the limes, and I guess we must have been gone a while, cause when I gots back to the front of the truck, all the margarita machines were EMPTY! I didn't knows Doxie's could reach that high! Anyhu, lesson learned.
    Thank you guys SO MUCH for such a wonderful event! I will never forgets it!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mom almost spit out her coffee when she saw Bentley's coconuts! ROFL ☺ You did a fabulous job on the Spring Break fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like everyone had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You DID have a one time. We are late dropping by the Sunday Selfie, and just missed the party.

    Oh boy!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!