5/21/17

Enjoying the Sunshine as a #ChewyInfluencer

Oh My Dog, our favorite time of the month, #Chewyinfluencer time!!! 
Living in a small town in a rural area, Chewy.com is always our go to place for our food, toys and treats! We love their fast delivery and, not only do they have around the clock customer service, but we have NEVER talked to a customer service representative that was grumpy or rude! They are always so friendly and helpful!



 This month, we are reviewing Lamb Meal flavored Earthborn Holistic Earthbites!  They are grain free and gluten free and made from whole food ingredients which make our Mama happy! They also have important Omega 3 and Omega 6 stuffs that are good for our furs!


 They are almost as big as a quarter and about as wide as a pencil, Mama was happy and amazed at how easy they could be torn into smaller pieces.




 
 We were NOT thrilled at how easy they could be torn...because we would have rather eaten whole ones!

Come on Mama, bring on the taste test!!
(Bilbo refrained from tasting because, once again, he was napping)

I, Jakey, was not thrilled with them at first taste. In fact, Mama had to ask real nice before I would eat the first one. But once I tasted it(and Arty ate his), I wanted another one(and another and another).  
I give them 2 Paws up!



 
I, Arty, loved them, and would be more than happy to eat Jakey's share too!  
Four paws up from me for sure!!



 
That's a total of 6 paws up for Earthborn Holistic Earthbites(Lamb Flavor)!



Thanks Mr. Chewy, Chewy.com and Natalie, we just LOVE being 
#ChewyInfluencers!!

As #chewyinfluencer, we received a bag of these nomilicious treats in exchange for our(or sometimes Mama's) honest and true blue opinion!

We are joining the Chewy.com Blogger Network Blog Hop!! 
Thanks to Sugar and Oz for hosting!

21 comments:

  1. We will have to give those treats a try ... based on your recommendation of course. It amazes me how you get all of them to wear these cute outfits and they even look at the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put that treats on my wishlist... if they get 4 paws from you they MUST be good ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    ... I love that were able to do your photoshoot out in the garden with THE SUN SHINING!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You boys look so nice and fancy for your review and the treats look fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys you look adorable ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNd best of all you had SUNSHINE on your review day.
    I wonder if I would like lamb? Ummmm I N T E R E S T I N G question.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boys you look adorable ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNd best of all you had SUNSHINE on your review day.
    I wonder if I would like lamb? Ummmm I N T E R E S T I N G question.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about the 2 comments
    Mom's trigger finger went rogue!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look so cool in your hats. Jakey you are like Phod and a little picky on new things - that is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the same treat from Chewy and now you have made me hungry and I'm off to the kitchen to beg mom for one of mine! You boys look so handsome all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are both looking GOOD again... and Arty you are my favorite of all cowboys.. chew on sweeties

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love those fresh treats
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunshine AND Chewys? Wow, not sure it gets any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every once in a while Misty will not be sure about a new treat - maybe it is the texture or the smell. But as soon as Lightning devours his, she pounces on hers and it is gone lickety split. Those lamb treats from Earthborn sound great AND good for us too. Thanks for the great review - and ll the beautiful backdrops.

    Woos - Misty and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. We got a bag if these too! But our review won't get posted until tonight. You guys did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jakey, here in the land where Chewy is not (yet?) available, we are just admiring your snazzy cap.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those sound delicious! Too bad about them being easily broken into smaller pieces, though.
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jakey - Hazel was the same way - she wasn't sure about them but likes them now - the cheese flavor. Mom ordered the peanut butter flavor to try, hope it shows up fast!
    hugs
    Mabel
    Mr Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everyone seems to love those treats! I love the amazing photos in your review!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!